The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

I always picture you as the man in a sig I attribute to your account from TWCF (perhaps in error) of a photo of a long haired man, thin and pale, with a massive stiffy labeled "little big horn" crudely with ms paint.

To see you're a rippled Adonis, a buff lean and devilishly handsome motherfucker crushes it.

• Paid Members

I refuse to have my picture taken these days on account of looking like absolute shit most of the time, but I recently started a group on Facebook to bring together some old team mates from my first American Football club, and been getting pretty misty eyed at some of the old clippings that have been posted.

Reminds me of a time when I was both athletically talented, and popular.. Look at this handsome bastard, a young, slimline Matrix rubbing shoulders with the cream of the World League.

Edited by John Matrix

• Paid Members

I'm not really a selfie type person, more photos friends take or in clubs, but I've really done a 180 on my dress and style sense since January started. Felt a bit low in myself around my birthday and Christmas so I dunno a change is probably a good thing, combined with some new meds and friends looking after me hopefully I can try and pick myself up out of the gutter a bit, cut down on the booze and enjoy life a bit more. Gone is the crazy hair colours, trying to grow a bit of a beard out, look presentable now I'm a final year looking for a graduate job.

But yeah, bringing bowties back.

P4OMYAx.jpg?1

• 2 weeks later...