Favourite Simpsons Quotes

Family Guy PMSL

• 1 month later...

Yeah that was on a couple of nights ago too. Channel4 and Sky One have been busting out some stonewall classics recently alongside some of the dross ones from more recent seasons.

Margery Be Bad (think that's the title) was on recently too, the one were she goes on the run with Ruth Powers Thelma & Louise style. But it's Homer who steals the show thinking that Ballet is a circus bear driving a little car (made all the more funny when Lenny asks "oh! Going to see the bear in the little car, eh? ") and getting his arms stuck in two vending machines

• 3 months later...
  • Paid Members

AV Club have been doing a Simpsons week with some really good articles, today they posted their favorite quotes: 

http://www.avclub.com/article/whats-your-favorite-simpsons-quote-213835

The comments section features even more gems. Also I found out this week that SkyOne show classic episodes from 6:30-7:30 every day. Good times.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Figured I would bump this thread because Sam Simon died today.

I followed him on Twitter, so it's been full of references and stories about him. The guy was amazing, always posting updates on his cancer (only the other day posting a picture of his lungs being drained, it was horrific.) and showing how you don't have to survive to beat cancer.

He also bloody loved animals and is apparently giving away most of his fortune to animal charities & other charities.

It was Sam Simon who pitched one of the greatest episodes of any tv show of all time - Homer at the Bat. All of which quotes are in this thread.

• 1 month later...