Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
Manuel is the greatest, isn't he? Even a scene I saw where he gets suckedd off by Dot Cotton's uglier sister in a launderette hasn't lowered my respect.

 

Was that the Laura Orsolya scene, or am I imagining things?

Edited by Alex Wright Mark
  • Paid Members
Posted
What was the full lineup of softcore on Channel 5 back when it launched? I know there were a few, like red shoe diaries, but can't remember them all.

Nothing to do with porn, but did you know Hogan's film "Surburban Commando" was the first film shown on Channel 5? I'll assume "Leeza" on at 4pm isn't a lesbian show too.

Posted

Really? I could have sworn there was a softie on late night on the first night.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Opening night of Channel 5..

http://625.uk.com/channel5/

 

18:00 This Is 5!

A taste of things to come on Britain's newest, freshest channel.

 

18:30 Family Affairs

Channel 5's own soap opera all about the Hart family.

 

19:00 Two Little Boys

A film about what it was like growing up in John Major and Tony Blair's shoes.

 

20:00 Hospital!

Spoof comedy in the style of the Airplane! and Police Squad films set in a hospital with the lovely Susannah Doyle and a zillion other British comedy actors.

 

21:00 Beyond Fear

A dramatisation of the abduction of estate agent Stephanie Slater (played by Gina McKee) by child murderer Michael Sams (played by ex-Doctor Who, Sylvester McCoy).

 

22:30 The Jack Docherty Show

Britain's first network 5-nights-a-week chat show made by the Scottish team that bought you Absolutely.

 

23:10 The Comedy Store Special

Stand Up comedy from the newcomers and interviews with established comedians.

 

23:40 Turnstyle

Former Page 3 Girl Gail McKenna hosts a sports preview show.

 

00:10 Live and Dangerous

Sport throughout the night.

 

05:30 This Is 5!

Another chance to see the Spice Girls launch Channel 5.

  • 2 months later...
  • Paid Members
Posted

There's a whole movie out there called Another Night in Chyna which that scene is from. It's about an hour long and is all professionally shot. It's bizarre mind, I remember when it first appeared online but a quick google search won't bring up many results about the film itself.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Go hunt down She Hulk XXX, you won't regret it. * For some reason Chyna and Vivid thought that putting her in features would be a guaranteed money maker :

 

http://vivid.com/pornstar/chyna/

 

I have no idea how said films actually sold compared to how the average grot DVD does these days, but I know a man who does, so to speak. But former wrestler playing superhero? That's a hell of a niche market.

 

 

 

* You definitely will regret it.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Considering how rough she looked in the post-wrestling, Howard Stern show meltdowns era, I think she's looking pretty good in the Vivid videos.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...