RIDDUM_N_STYLE Posted April 21, 2014 Posted April 21, 2014 If my wank vault is correct wasn't she in a wheelchair wearing a futuristic tiara allowing her to experience whatever Emmanuelle was up to? Aye that's the one Butch, with Holly Sampson playing Emanuelle Quote
Paid Members WWFChilli Posted April 21, 2014 Paid Members Posted April 21, 2014 If my wank vault is correct wasn't she in a wheelchair wearing a futuristic tiara allowing her to experience whatever Emmanuelle was up to? Aye that's the one Butch, with Holly Sampson playing Emanuelle Ah, I remember that. There was a mad one where some lass was working on a Robin Hood type show, took a bang on the bonce and woke up thinking she was actually in the show... Que the medieval sex. Quote
Paid Members Fox Piss Posted April 21, 2014 Paid Members Posted April 21, 2014 Virgins of Sherwood Forest that one. Pleasurecraft was another Bravo classic on repeat. Quote
Ladiesman345 Posted April 21, 2014 Posted April 21, 2014 Bunny Freedom and Zoey Foxx are taking up too much of my masturbatory time as of recently. In regards to nineties soft core stuff. What's the point? Why would you want to see a bit of tit when you could see the whole kit and caboodle. I once ordered TVX when I was about 11. The constant cutaways to the mans face was annoying enough, without getting to see a bit of penetration as well. Quote
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted April 21, 2014 Author Paid Members Posted April 21, 2014 I dont believe that happened. I was 16 when we got our On Digital card chipped. My hand is still in the form of a claw. Quote
Fat Boy Mendoza Posted April 21, 2014 Posted April 21, 2014 My only addition to this thread is to say we are now on page 69 of this discussion.......69..........get it ? Nudge nudge......wink wink.......fnar fnar !!! 69 eh......saucy. As you were..... Quote
Moderators PowerButchi Posted April 21, 2014 Moderators Posted April 21, 2014 Bunny Freedom and Zoey Foxx are taking up too much of my masturbatory time as of recently. In regards to nineties soft core stuff. What's the point? Why would you want to see a bit of tit when you could see the whole kit and caboodle. I once ordered TVX when I was about 11. The constant cutaways to the mans face was annoying enough, without getting to see a bit of penetration as well. Because the chase is more exciting than the capture. Wrestling 101. Quote
Ladiesman345 Posted April 21, 2014 Posted April 21, 2014 Bunny Freedom and Zoey Foxx are taking up too much of my masturbatory time as of recently. In regards to nineties soft core stuff. What's the point? Why would you want to see a bit of tit when you could see the whole kit and caboodle. I once ordered TVX when I was about 11. The constant cutaways to the mans face was annoying enough, without getting to see a bit of penetration as well. Because the chase is more exciting than the capture. Wrestling 101. In more literal terms what are you going to cum at in a softcore vid? A 20 second closeup of both performers faces as they fake an orgasm? WANKING 101. Quote
Moderators PowerButchi Posted April 21, 2014 Moderators Posted April 21, 2014 Softcore is great. It's wrestling. Build, tension, you don't need the high spots. The softcore I've been referring to is soft focus sex scenes with big tits focused on or late 90s Adult Channel lesbian stuff. If your experience is mainly a man sippping vinegar you need some better softcore. Quote
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted April 22, 2014 Paid Members Posted April 22, 2014 (edited) Softcore is great. It's wrestling. Exactly. Wrestlers aren't really being brainbustered right on top of their head, but they give the illusion that they are, and we let ourselves believe that they are so that we can enjoy it. Those soft core ladies aren't really sticking things up each other, but they're giving the illusion that they are, and we let ourselves believe that they are. I enjoy softcore every bit as much as hardcore. It's not about the graphic close ups or unreserved rawness of it, it's about creating something enjoyable, which is why I don't watch a lot of modern studio stuff. Pre-hardcore in the UK, I used to get the Cat III stuff from Hong Kong (their equivalent of an 18 certificate). They were generally a little bit stronger than your average English/American softcore, and it was like the Attitude era, or getting tapes from traders of Japanese wrestling, where it was pushing what it could get away with whilst still getting a UK release. Edited April 22, 2014 by Nostalgia Nonce Quote
Moderators neil Posted April 22, 2014 Moderators Posted April 22, 2014 Softcore is great. Often times hotter than hardcore IMO. Quote
Loki Posted May 4, 2014 Posted May 4, 2014 (edited) Cheers guv! I think that sort of thing made women seem much more mysterious, and sex generally seem mysterious. The man would move up the woman's body and she's make a face and gasp and you'd think "they're doing it now" and then the wide shot would show he's still got his trousers on and you'd be "maybe not, or…?" And the relationship would always go through a story arc. First sex scene was all passion, throwing clothes around, lots of rolling around. Then the second one would be all falling in love, usually in front of a fire, with soft music and kissing. Then there'd be an angry sex scene, usually close to rape fantasy and then finally either the man or the woman would get shot. Also, as a result of these sorts of movies I did wonder when I first got naked with a girl, why their tits didn't look exactly the same lying down as when stood up. And you'd never see a bush apart from in Razzle. Edited May 4, 2014 by Loki Quote
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted May 4, 2014 Paid Members Posted May 4, 2014 (edited) Any sites with all of these softcore movies from everybodies youth? P.S. I want to see the movies Loki is watching. Edited May 4, 2014 by bAzTNM#1 Quote
Paid Members Fox Piss Posted May 4, 2014 Paid Members Posted May 4, 2014 I don't think i have ever been so disgusted in my life like the other month when i turned on one of those shitty movie channels at 2am to discover the movie was rated 15. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.