Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 13, 2014 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2014 http://pornhubcommentsonstockphotos.tumblr.com/ Terrific. Quote
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted February 6, 2014 Paid Members Posted February 6, 2014 When one door closes... Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted February 21, 2014 Paid Members Posted February 21, 2014 Thought someone might be interested in this what I made this afternoon when I should have been working:- http://letterboxd.com/settingsun/list/stev...plete-guide-to/ Quote
Moderators PowerButchi Posted February 21, 2014 Moderators Posted February 21, 2014 Awesome. Seen Cliffbanger or Shequest DSV? Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted February 21, 2014 Moderators Posted February 21, 2014 Hung Wankenstein. Hah! Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted February 21, 2014 Paid Members Posted February 21, 2014 Awesome. Seen Cliffbanger or Shequest DSV? I'd not heard of the latter one but I can't believe I forgot the first one! I'll add that, ta. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted February 22, 2014 Paid Members Posted February 22, 2014 Cracking work, will add those tomorrow! Quote
Alex Wright Mark Posted February 22, 2014 Posted February 22, 2014 I know it's not a parody of a movie, but there's another Doctor Who parody out there called Doctor Screw, starring Mark Sloan (not the wrestler or Diagnosis Murder character obviously) and featuring the late, great Natalie Heck. Quote
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted February 22, 2014 Paid Members Posted February 22, 2014 And Theresa Orlowski probably takes the prize for Schindler's Fist, which is most likely so reviled that there are no images available. Jurassic Fuck had already alerted Spielberg to her existence. Quote
Moderators PowerButchi Posted February 22, 2014 Moderators Posted February 22, 2014 I enjoyed Theresa Orlowski's Foxy Lady series. Foxy Lady 10 has the GREATEST OPENING SEQUENCE EVER! See - http://www.redtube.com/236980 Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted February 22, 2014 Paid Members Posted February 22, 2014 (edited) That's fabulous. It's like a 1980s sitcom opening titles but with more cocksucking. Edited February 22, 2014 by Devon Malcolm Quote
Paid Members JNLister Posted February 27, 2014 Paid Members Posted February 27, 2014 Camera framing is important. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.