Herne's Son Posted May 7, 2014 Posted May 7, 2014 I remember that Tweed movie as well, isn't she working with the family or something and seduces the young son? I love Shannon Tweed, she's the ultimate MILF in my eyes. Does anyone know if any of the soft core stars every crossed over into hard core? Or at least hardcore nude photo shoots? Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted May 7, 2014 Paid Members Posted May 7, 2014 That Shannon Tweed film was called Scorned or A Woman Scorned:- http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111093/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_46 One of her better ones, that. A lot of the slightly later softcore films started using hardcore stars so you would see the likes of Jezebelle Bond and Asia Carrera popping up in them quite often. Some were softcore cuts of hardcore movies as well - some film shoots used two cameras so they could sell them to both markets. Quote
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted May 7, 2014 Paid Members Posted May 7, 2014 Both are up on Youtube. NSFW. NSFW. "A Woman Scorned" "A Woman Scorned 2" NSFW. Quote
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted May 7, 2014 Paid Members Posted May 7, 2014 I remember that Tweed movie as well, isn't she working with the family or something and seduces the young son? I love Shannon Tweed, she's the ultimate MILF in my eyes. Does anyone know if any of the soft core stars every crossed over into hard core? Or at least hardcore nude photo shoots? I remember one film from Channel 5, Forbidden, where one of the actresses, Tracy Ryan, also had a crack at hardcore. Mainly lesbian scenes, I think. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted May 7, 2014 Paid Members Posted May 7, 2014 (edited) Not hardcore or anything but I remember seeing a softcore on Channel 5 that had Tommy Gunn's snooty girlfriend from Rocky V in it. She was playing twins who swapped lives or some bollocks like that. Just Googled it - Delia Sheppard was her name. Film was called Mirror Images. Edited May 7, 2014 by wandshogun09 Quote
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted May 7, 2014 Paid Members Posted May 7, 2014 Available from Poundland that one. Have it sitting behind me. Quote
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted May 7, 2014 Paid Members Posted May 7, 2014 Film was called Mirror Images. Not seen that one, only the sequel. In fact, I think it was the first ever softcore movie I watched! Quote
Loki Posted May 7, 2014 Posted May 7, 2014 Any sites with all of these softcore movies from everybodies youth? P.S. I want to see the movies Loki is watching. If you've got Netflix, Save Me is actually the exact film I describe. Quote
ultimo the great Posted May 7, 2014 Posted May 7, 2014 Indecent Behaviour 3, The Last Temptation Of Eve and the work of Kari Wuhrer and Shannon Whirry got me through many (t)issues. Quote
Grecian Posted May 7, 2014 Posted May 7, 2014 Movies 24 used to do some soft-core stuff up until a couple of years ago. Always seemed to be French, on a tropical island and did the job for me! Does anyone know if Kayden Kross is still active? My favourite by some distance. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted May 7, 2014 Paid Members Posted May 7, 2014 Yes. She took some time off to have a baby but I think she's back now. Quote
Moderators PowerButchi Posted May 7, 2014 Moderators Posted May 7, 2014 A baby with King of the swordsmen, Manuel Ferrara. Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted May 7, 2014 Paid Members Posted May 7, 2014 A baby with King of the swordsmen, Manuel Ferrara. He had three kids with Dana Vespoli. He is an unstoppable fertilization machine. Aaliyah Love asked if he was going to creampie her and he replied ""HELL NO!!!! Obviously I have super sperm." Quote
Moderators PowerButchi Posted May 7, 2014 Moderators Posted May 7, 2014 Manuel is the greatest, isn't he? Even a scene I saw where he gets suckedd off by Dot Cotton's uglier sister in a launderette hasn't lowered my respect. Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted May 7, 2014 Paid Members Posted May 7, 2014 Launderette? It's what Dot would have wanted. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.