Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted October 16, 2013 Paid Members Posted October 16, 2013 Does anyone know what the deal is with the insane amounts of projectile squirting that occurs in Japanese porn? I've seen clips where women shoot fountains of the stuff, it must be fake right? Or some kind of trick because it doesn't seem humanly possible. There are still people that think female ejaculation is fake? It's not specific to Japan either. Is Angel Long only doing lesbian stuff now? Think I read she got a boyfriend or something. She's a producer as well for Playboy and Babestation. Her own site has taken off huge and has its own affiliate program. But yeah, she's mostly only doing girl-girl now. She's regarded as a bit of a trailblazer for British talent now because she's successfully stepped behind the camera. Quote
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted October 16, 2013 Author Paid Members Posted October 16, 2013 (edited) I think Angel Long is awesome. Dedicated to the craft and charismatic with it. Always seems to be enjoying herself. The Randy Savage of porn. She will take multiple cum shots like a double axe handle from the top of a cage. Edited October 16, 2013 by IANdrewDiceClay Quote
Herne's Son Posted October 16, 2013 Posted October 16, 2013 I don't think it's fake I know women can ejaculate but it seems crazy that in Japanese porn they can have 10 second long fountains shoot across the room from 3 different women, seems insane and impossible which is why I'm asking if it's known to be a trick. Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted October 16, 2013 Paid Members Posted October 16, 2013 (edited) I don't think it's fake I know women can ejaculate but it seems crazy that in Japanese porn they can have 10 second long fountains shoot across the room from 3 different women, seems insane and impossible which is why I'm asking if it's known to be a trick. Workrate. Edited October 16, 2013 by air_raid Quote
Maytrix Posted October 16, 2013 Posted October 16, 2013 I don't think it's fake I know women can ejaculate but it seems crazy that in Japanese porn they can have 10 second long fountains shoot across the room from 3 different women, seems insane and impossible which is why I'm asking if it's known to be a trick. Most squirting in porn is faked, that Quote
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted October 16, 2013 Author Paid Members Posted October 16, 2013 Wrap some spoiler tags around that post, please. Kayfabe that shit, brother. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted October 16, 2013 Paid Members Posted October 16, 2013 I don't think it's fake I know women can ejaculate but it seems crazy that in Japanese porn they can have 10 second long fountains shoot across the room from 3 different women, seems insane and impossible which is why I'm asking if it's known to be a trick. Most squirting in porn is faked, that Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted October 17, 2013 Posted October 17, 2013 Genuinely the most disgusting conversation I've ever read. Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted October 17, 2013 Paid Members Posted October 17, 2013 Genuinely the most disgusting conversation I've ever read. Ha! I don't even think it's the most disgusting thing I've ever read on this forum. Quote
Paid Members Teedy Kay Posted October 17, 2013 Paid Members Posted October 17, 2013 Does anyone have full details on exactly what happened to Savannah Rae? I know her throat was slashed by a nutter and then a few months later she died of something unrelated, but what are the full details? Googling just brings up miniscule news reports. Quote
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted October 17, 2013 Author Paid Members Posted October 17, 2013 Genuinely the most disgusting conversation I've ever read. Ha! I don't even think it's the most disgusting thing I've ever read on this forum. Steve Justice to the thread ... Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted October 17, 2013 Paid Members Posted October 17, 2013 Does anyone have full details on exactly what happened to Savannah Rae? I know her throat was slashed by a nutter and then a few months later she died of something unrelated, but what are the full details? Googling just brings up miniscule news reports. It was Savannah Gold. Putting aside pedantry, yes, she was attacked by a mental patient. Survived that and then moved out to Spain to live with her family. She then died a few months later either from suicide or alcoholism related causes. Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted October 17, 2013 Paid Members Posted October 17, 2013 Steve Justice to the thread ... I was thinking Bound For Gory. And to a lesser extent some of the stories in On Topic. Ooooh, those Valiants. Quote
Paid Members Maverick Posted October 17, 2013 Paid Members Posted October 17, 2013 Only the Valiant(s) Quote
blackcountrywwfc Posted October 17, 2013 Posted October 17, 2013 Is Angel Long only doing lesbian stuff now? Think I read she got a boyfriend or something. with that does anyone know what ever happen to Ashley Long Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.