Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted November 22, 2013 Paid Members Posted November 22, 2013 Never having been to the Czech Republic, I have no idea what their prostitutes look like. But considering there are hundreds of eastern European porn and glamour sites out there these days that can seemingly lay their hands on stunning models by the dozens without barely trying, it wouldn't surprise me at all if that was the standard over there. Quote
Ladiesman345 Posted November 22, 2013 Posted November 22, 2013 My father actually lives in Prague. I've never asked him about the prostitutes though. The lager's really cheap though. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted November 22, 2013 Paid Members Posted November 22, 2013 I can sadly confirm that while the strippers in Prague are ridiculously hot that the prozzies are rough as fuck. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted November 22, 2013 Paid Members Posted November 22, 2013 In fairness, so are most of the ones on Czech Bitch, which is why I'm prepared to have been worked by it! Quote
Ladiesman345 Posted November 27, 2013 Posted November 27, 2013 Stacey Lacey must be the hottest British porn-star in a long time. Absolutely beautiful looking. I wasn't too keen on the implants at first but they've grown on me. She also sounds like a cross between Ray Winstone and an Eastend car salesman from the seventies. Which is obviously sexy. Quote
Big Bully Busick Posted December 2, 2013 Posted December 2, 2013 Quick question here Does anybody know who the Blonde Girl (Lucy is the only name i hear in the videos) that appears in English Brazzers videos? I keep seeing her in scenes and in a new vid with Emma Leigh she even got topless for once Who is she and has she even done any proper Vanilla? Quote
Paid Members JNLister Posted December 18, 2013 Paid Members Posted December 18, 2013 I'm doing a quiz round with the self-explanatory title of Wrestler or Porn Star. I've got some good ones for the wrestlers (Dolph Ziggler, Rocky Johnson, Randy Savage), but need some porn stars with names that could be confused with being a wrestler. Only one I have is BJ Slater -- any other ideas? Quote
Moderators Astro Hollywood Posted December 19, 2013 Moderators Posted December 19, 2013 Omar "Big Willy" Williams, Lexington Steele. Quote
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted December 19, 2013 Author Paid Members Posted December 19, 2013 Mark Sloan. Quote
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted December 19, 2013 Paid Members Posted December 19, 2013 I'm doing a quiz round with the self-explanatory title of Wrestler or Porn Star. I've got some good ones for the wrestlers (Dolph Ziggler, Rocky Johnson, Randy Savage), but need some porn stars with names that could be confused with being a wrestler. Only one I have is BJ Slater -- any other ideas? Are you going to include Stefan Hard? Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted December 19, 2013 Paid Members Posted December 19, 2013 How about Chilly Willy for the wrestling side? Quote
Glenryck Pilchards Posted December 19, 2013 Posted December 19, 2013 Nacho Vidal, Dale Dabone, Scott Nails, Mr. Marcus, Mandingo, Jeff Stryker are all porn stars and could easily be wrestlers. Mandingo sounds like Fandango's long lost tag team partner, Jeff Stryker is Matt Stryker's brother and Nacho Vidal is the latest lucha on the scene. Quote
ultimo the great Posted December 19, 2013 Posted December 19, 2013 I thought about this topic too many times...... Justin Slayer, Van Damage, Jake Steed, Rod Fontana, Voodoo, Tommy Gunn, Byron Long Arnold Schwarzenpecker might be to on the nose... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.