The UKFF's Favourite Murderer

WWFChilli

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 11 months later...

Probably not the best thread to rescurrect but did anyone watch the Ian Brady documentary last night? Fascinating how he continues to control people even now as a 74 year old skeleton. This letter that everyone is up in arms about just goes to show the hold he has even over his mental health care workers. Jackie Collins didn't forward his letter to Winnie Johnson because she wanted to give Brady the "respect and dignity" he deserved by waiting till after his death in accordance with his wishes. Stunning.

He's still not my favourite though.

If it wasn't for Brady i wouldn't have one of my fav TG songs..

Cradle of Filth did a concept album about her. Probably their second best album too.

Not a bad album at all, one of the first bits of "extreme metal" i ever got into. Also, you can't forget the actual band called Bathory, near enough invented the Black Metal sound.

• Paid Members

I haven't watched that Ian Brady documentary yet but it's on my Sky+. I remember a few years ago there was a documentary about the murders and there was controversy because Hindley and Brady had made recordings of some of their victims before they murdered them. One of the tapes was a child pleading for his mum or something. I can't remember exactly as I didn't want to watch it. I didn't think it was right for those tapes to have been played out like that for the sake of ratings.

On another note, I wouldn't say he was my "favourite", but one particular serial killer that sticks out in my mind is Pee Wee Gaskins. When I was in New Orleans I bought a fairly cheesy book called something like The Top 100 Most Evil People and he was right near the top. After reading the chapter on him I dreamt about him and haven't been able to read that chapter since then.

I can't remember the specific details but the part that stuck out the most was that he was giving a female hitchiker and her toddler daughter a lift one day. Something made him flip out and he ended up punching the woman in the face until she blacked out. When she woke she found him raping the little girl in the front of the car. He then punched her until she passed out again. He then murdered the little girl and hog-tied her mother so he could torture her. I can't remember if he told someone or wrote in his book about this murder but he said she was his favourite victim because of the look on her face when her put a 13" knife inside her back passage and slowly drew it upwards so that "where there used to be two small holes, there was now one big one". That still makes me feel really sick just thinking about it.

• Moderators
If it wasn't for Brady i wouldn't have one of my fav TG songs..

Cradle of Filth did a concept album about her. Probably their second best album too.

Not a bad album at all, one of the first bits of "extreme metal" i ever got into. Also, you can't forget the actual band called Bathory, near enough invented the Black Metal sound.

Never heard that CoF album, but I love the track Countess Bathory by Venom.

Aye, that's one of the better Venom tracks.

Talking of bands writing songs about serial killers i have to add Church of Misery, Japanese (stoner) doom metal where every track is based on a different murderer.

is a stand out track, about Adolfo de Jes

I haven't watched that Ian Brady documentary yet but it's on my Sky+. I remember a few years ago there was a documentary about the murders and there was controversy because Hindley and Brady had made recordings of some of their victims before they murdered them. One of the tapes was a child pleading for his mum or something. I can't remember exactly as I didn't want to watch it. I didn't think it was right for those tapes to have been played out like that for the sake of ratings.

On another note, I wouldn't say he was my "favourite", but one particular serial killer that sticks out in my mind is Pee Wee Gaskins. When I was in New Orleans I bought a fairly cheesy book called something like The Top 100 Most Evil People and he was right near the top. After reading the chapter on him I dreamt about him and haven't been able to read that chapter since then.

I can't remember the specific details but the part that stuck out the most was that he was giving a female hitchiker and her toddler daughter a lift one day. Something made him flip out and he ended up punching the woman in the face until she blacked out. When she woke she found him raping the little girl in the front of the car. He then punched her until she passed out again. He then murdered the little girl and hog-tied her mother so he could torture her. I can't remember if he told someone or wrote in his book about this murder but he said she was his favourite victim because of the look on her face when her put a 13" knife inside her back passage and slowly drew it upwards so that "where there used to be two small holes, there was now one big one". That still makes me feel really sick just thinking about it.

Well.. thanks.

*puke*

• Moderators

Well.. thanks.

*puke*

As unsettling as that all was to read, I think the worst thing for me is how much he had to do before he got put away for life...

• 9 months later...
  • Paid Members

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jun/0...ht-stalker-dies

'The Nightstalker' Richard Ramirez has died in prison. This man was terrifying, the first criminal to fuse robbery, mutilation, pedophilia, necrophilia and murder all in his M.O. He pretty much had Los Angeles by the bollocks in 1985.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUgW_dQU6JU - There is a doc about him. He has a good few books about himself as well.

• Paid Members

Didn't Steve Austin credit (partly at least) 'The Iceman' Richard Kuklinski as the inspiration for the original 'Stone Cold' character?

Yep. He'd seen a programme on him and noted how scary it was that he could talk so matter of factly without any emotion in his eyes so originally modelled his Stone Cold character after him.

Archived