The UKFF's Favourite Murderer

WWFChilli

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't Steve Austin credit (partly at least) 'The Iceman' Richard Kuklinski as the inspiration for the original 'Stone Cold' character?

Aye, Fang McFrost was on the cards til he seen Kuklinski.
No. Fang McFrost was on the cards after he saw Kuklinski. He told them about The Iceman and they sent him loads of temperature-based names.

• Paid Members

Didn't Steve Austin credit (partly at least) 'The Iceman' Richard Kuklinski as the inspiration for the original 'Stone Cold' character?

No. Fang McFrost was on the cards after he saw Kuklinski. He told them about The Iceman and they sent him loads of temperature-based names.
And then he was sat thinking over being Chilly McFreeze when his wife told him to drink his tea before it gets stone cold and POW, he was on the phone to Titan Towers

I haven't got time to read through this right now but I hope our home-grown talent got a good airing in the thread. We've had some proper wrong 'uns and the odd public servant. These wanky yanks with their 'calling cards' and MOs can lick my balls, it takes proper talent to rid a community of the elderly unnoticed.

Yeah that's it.

Archived