The UKFF's Favourite Murderer

WWFChilli

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Has anybody mentioned CARL PANZRAM?

Carl_Panzram.jpg

In my lifetime I have murdered 21 human beings, I have committed thousands of burglaries, robberies, larcenies, arsons and, last but not least, I have committed sodomy on more than 1,000 male human beings. For all these things I am not in the least bit sorry.

When asked by the executioner if he had any last words, Panzram barked, "Yes, hurry it up, you Hoosier bastard! I could kill ten men while you're fooling around!"

I only know of one murderer with his own theme song.

Chris Benoit is here and he's really mad. Chris Benoit is here and he's really angry!

Not sure about that. I read after the Norway massacre that Anders Brevik listened to the theme from Jeff Stelling's Soccer Saturday to psyche himself up for a day of mowing down beautiful aryans.

I'm quite fond of John George Haigh AKA "The Acid Bath Murderer".

It seems he's one of the few people who murdered simply for profit not because he was doing "god's work" or some other nutjob excuse. I like the idea that he used acid to dispose of the bodies because he believed that if the bodies were never found he couldn't be convicted. Plus he's had the honour of being portrayed by Martin Clunes on TV

Richard 'The Iceman' Kuklinski

The 6'5" (196 cm), 300 pound (135 kg) Kuklinski worked for Newark's DeCavalcante crime family and New York City's Five Families. He claimed to have murdered over 250 men between 1948 and 1986.

I put this up in the documentary thread a month or so back but will put it on again as there are two sit down interviews from inside prison both filmed years apart but they are both excellent and pretty chilling. He lived a completely normal family life detached from the mafia work and his wife and kids had no idea at all what he'd been up to through the decades; for such a "normal" bloke what he did and how long he did it for is frightening.

The Iceman : Confessions Of A Mafia Hitman - Part 1

The Iceman : Confessions Of A Mafia Hitman - Part 2

I'm quite fond of John George Haigh AKA "The Acid Bath Murderer".

It seems he's one of the few people who murdered simply for profit not because he was doing "god's work" or some other nutjob excuse. I like the idea that he used acid to dispose of the bodies because he believed that if the bodies were never found he couldn't be convicted. Plus he's had the honour of being portrayed by Martin Clunes on TV

yeah i mentioned him, he had a theory that didnt pan out though.

loved the martin clunes show about him, ill have to see if its on a torrent site somewhere.

Anybody else on here watch that thing about Fred West the other night? He seemed a friendly bloke oddly enough, outside all the murder and stuff obviously. ;) His wife on the other hand came off as a right psycho.

I may be wrong but I think it was a drama, not a documentary.

Archived