The UKFF's Favourite Murderer

WWFChilli

• Paid Members
Jack the ripper deserves respect

World famous, especially brutal & never got caught

I wouldn't say "respect". Though he is a folklore character almost now. I often forget he was real the story is that well told in documentaries I've seen.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
You can't beat a bit of Shipman if you ask me. In a time where people are living longer and Governments cry out about a pensions crisis, old Doc Shipman was bumping the old dears off regular as clockwork. He knocked off hundreds and got away with it for years.

Harold Shipman is also the world's most prolific serial killer. Makes you proud to be British <sniff>.

He shouldn't have been arrested, he should have been fucking knighted if you ask me. He dispatched more biddies than Vale of Llangollen Coaches, and saved the taxpayer millions in the process. He's a true British hero when you think about it.

article-1283392-09DC1893000005DC-133_306x489.jpg

Opens fire on his wife and the guy she's been fucking, then empties a clip in his lawyer whose been fucking him, then goes on a random rampage putting a cap in any unfortunate bystander who gets in his way.

All the time looking like a regular at your local, who you might even have a game of pool with if you were in the mood. Just make sure you don't beat him.

If you're looking for a geezer who has never been caught, take a bow Zodiac Killer. Left clues to his identity in cyphers and codes which if cracked revelaed his identity.

40 years later and still nothing.

the only remaining suspect died of kidney failure, dna was taken after and didnt match, Robert Graysmith's book is brilliant

the only remaining suspect died of kidney failure, dna was taken after and didnt match, Robert Graysmith's book is brilliant

Arthure Leigh Thingy wasn't it? There are so many theories around the suspects. A lot of Graysmith's work is dismissed as bollocks though, he's been accused of arriving at a suspect and then trying to piece together evidence to support his accusation - rather than the other way round. Although its a great read.

Gareth Penn's book is fascinating too. He points the finger at some College Lecturer or something. Penn publicly accused this chap as well - and is using the fact that the suspect hasn't flat out denied it as evidence too. His theory on this is that a serial killer's ultimate aim is to gain public notoriety, but remain free. And by not debunking this theory, his suspect can have the best of both worlds.

And then there's the school of though that there were two killers, Penn being one of them because he knew too much about the cyphers etc. I guess someone will take it to their grave.

• Paid Members

I almost forgot this lard arse

gacy.gif

JWG, Murderer of 33 teenage boys. Buried most of them in a crawl space under his house.

Here he is doing a Doink Gimmick

1135.jpg

He even did a Borne Again run as well

82072_f520.jpg

NOT just that but he was swapping palms with the Prez wife while he was at it.

200px-Johnwaynegacyrosalynncarter.jpg

• Moderators
I almost forgot this lard arse

gacy.gif

JWG, Murderer of 33 teenage boys. Buried most of them in a crawl space under his house.

Here he is doing a Doink Gimmick

1135.jpg

He even did a Borne Again run as well

82072_f520.jpg

NOT just that but he was swapping palms with the Prez wife while he was at it.

200px-Johnwaynegacyrosalynncarter.jpg

I preferred him most in XPW when he feuded with Sandman.

Archived