The UKFF's Favourite Murderer

WWFChilli

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

H. H. Holmes is definitely my pick.

Firstly you have the murder castle, obviously, which is something you'd think was pretty far fetched if you saw it in a horror film but is actually true:

Holmes purchased a lot across from the drugstore, where he built his three-story, block-long "Castle"

• Paid Members
Yeah they jumped the shark and gave away Obama winning with no build up on TV. They didnt even let Bin Laden cut a promo on him.

The big problem was Osama hot shotted a massive angle and he was over for a bit but then they lost a bit of faith in him and they want back to good old reliable main eventer Saddam Hussein. Thus we were deprived of the obvious Osama/Saddam Vs Bush/Blair showdown.

Any of you twenty-somethings remember the old Murder Casebook serial magazines? I was hooked on them, ended up fascinated with it all. They were a great read. I must've been one for the watching as a kid, being into all that shit when I should probably have still been on Story Teller.

After going through all them, I honestly couldn't pick out one or two that stand out without mentioning dozens of others that I find just as interesting, but as far as sick fucks go, Ed Gein and Albert Fish would be hard to top.

• Paid Members
Harold Shipman is also the world's most prolific serial killer. Makes you proud to be British <sniff>.

Shipman has got to my fave too. How on Earth did he think he would get away with it? (high as a kite on sedatives no doubt) Don't trust your local GP, I say.

Hungerford's Michael Ryan also nearly gets it for the (alleged) story of him chapping on his mother's front-door, saying "Hello Mum!" then blasting her in the face with his double-barrel. Unintential hilarity. We've all wanted to do that, haven't we? Lads? Lads? ?

• Paid Members

Can't believe the Shipman love in this thread?? Yeah, he's got the stats behind him so he looks good on paper but knocking off a load of old dears is the height of laziness, especially seeing as he was their GP. It's the murderers equivalent of a bouncer being proclaimed an uber-stud when all he's banging is ugly, drunk, fat birds. Fish in a barrel IMO.

I'd go for Fritzl. He hasn't got good numbers but chucking a baby on a fire is pretty memorable plus he ticks a lot of boxes when rating a killer :-

Neighbours claimed he was a quiet bloke who 'kept himself to himself'

Lived a double life

Kept his victims locked up in a secret dungeon

Moustache

Plus he was a smooth fucker who chilled as much as he killed

SNN0205A_479945a.jpg

An aside: I know a guy who went out with Shipman's daughter for a while. His next girlfriend was the granddaughter of a Shipman victim. Suffice to say there was some animosity between the current and ex girlfriends...

Correction: daughter, not granddaughter.

• Paid Members

I can't remember the name but I read on crimelibrary.com about a British child killer who was a swimming pool attendant. When the pool closed he would put on a little girls swimming outfit, stick a broom handle up his arse and swim lengths back and forth for hours.

I pick that guy.

Archived