The UKFF's Favourite Murderer

WWFChilli

• Moderators
Robert Black? He was a child killer who worked at a pool. But I didnt know the rest of it, if its him.

When he first arrived in London, Black lived in cheap bed-sits and took casual work where he could find it. His favourite job was that of swimming-pool attendant, where he was sometimes able to go underneath the pool and remove the lights to look at little girls as they swam. At night he used to break into the baths and swim lengths - with a broom-handle lodged up his anus

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have to go a little old school meself, Elizabeth Bathory, involved (with her accomplices) in the torture, sexual abuse and murder of up to 650 young girls, she then bathed in their blood for sexual gratification and because she believed it would keep her young.

Girl sounds a right goer, quite frankly.

The big problem was Osama hot shotted a massive angle and he was over for a bit but then they lost a bit of faith in him and they want back to good old reliable main eventer Saddam Hussein. Thus we were deprived of the obvious Osama/Saddam Vs Bush/Blair showdown.

I think Osama will be seen as the better heel, the angle with the twin towers got more heat than anything Hussian ever did. As for Blair he was becoming a good working mans babyface until they teamed him with George Bush, the two man power trip didnt really work as heels let alone faces.

The broom handle thing reminds me of my favourite bit of Sutcliffe trivia, that when he was arrested, he was wearing a V-neck jumper as a pair of trousers, with his willy n' balls hanging out of the neckhole.

Apparently, it was one of those sweaters that had leather elbow pads too - just in case he needed extra protection on his knees whilst he was going about his business. He also thought on his feet, asking the officer if he could nip behind a skip for a piss - giving him enough time to wang his hammer and rope away.

OJ for me. He had every likable quality you could think of when it comes to being a murder. He had gimmicks

OJ-glove.jpg

He took his shit on the road:

car_chase_chris_brown.jpg

He had Merchandise:

oj-simpson-759995.jpg

And he was fucking Nordberg:

oj2.jpg

And he got away with it. He ticked all the boxes you could ever want.

He even had a Wrestlemania moment. I'm with Ian, OJ all the way. Fred West is a charming second place though. Can we include Josef Fritzl in this? I know there wasn't much in the way of murder, but let's be honest, there's some dead lives involved. And he put absolutely years into that whole job.

• Paid Members
He even had a Wrestlemania moment. I'm with Ian, OJ all the way. Fred West is a charming second place though. Can we include Josef Fritzl in this? I know there wasn't much in the way of murder, but let's be honest, there's some dead lives involved. And he put absolutely years into that whole job.

Damn straight we can. I bagsied Big Jo on the last page

Serial killer-cum-cannibal Mr. Albert Fish.

albert_fishnew_580.jpeg

Here is a copy of the letter he sent to the mother of the child he.. well, read for yourself..

Dear Mrs. Budd. In 1894 a friend of mine shipped as a deck hand on the Steamer Tacoma, Capt. John Davis. They sailed from San Francisco for Hong Kong, China. On arriving there he and two others went ashore and got drunk. When they returned the boat was gone. At that time there was famine in China. Meat of any kind was from $1

Have to go a little old school meself, Elizabeth Bathory, involved (with her accomplices) in the torture, sexual abuse and murder of up to 650 young girls, she then bathed in their blood for sexual gratification and because she believed it would keep her young.

Girl sounds a right goer, quite frankly.

There goes my choice, bloody good band named after her too.

I'll have to choose the norse aryan himself, Varg. Even though he's a mad racist who needs a history lesson or two i can't help but love the guy, one of the few guys in that second wave of Black Metal scene who had genuine charisma.

Plus, that beard he grew!

Serial killer-cum-cannibal Mr. Albert Fish.

albert_fishnew_580.jpeg

Here is a copy of the letter he sent to the mother of the child he.. well, read for yourself..

The best thing about Fish was that he used to stick pins in the bit of himself between his balls and arse, barse or gooch or whatever you call it. Mad.

Personally i'm all about Jeffrey Dahmer.

0.jpg

Sure he just looks like a bit of a plank but he was an intelligent suarve man who had no problems getting guys to sleep with him. Even without drugging them first.

But being a bit of a pervo wasn't enough and he turned to murder because when the drugs wore off his lovers always got up and left him. And lets face it, no one likes to be used and left all alone the next morning.

But just having the body next to him wasn't enough, he wanted them to be a part of him So started to eat them.

But that still wasn't enough, still bodies were no good, he needed attempted to become a real life Re-animator and started injecting acid into their brains in an attempt to create his own personal lovezombie.

Every good serial killer needs a bit of luck though. And Dahmer got his when one of his victims managed to excape and find 2 Milwaukee policemen. Who then proceeded to give the half naked hand cuffed youth back to the guy who wanted to kill him. And then did.

Eventually after arrousing suspicion 2 police officers visited his flat and spoke with Dahmer. He was pretty composed to start with considering there was a dead body lying in the bedroom.Things took a turn for the wsorse and after a scuffle Dahmer was arrested and his whole secret was revealed to the world.

That he killed a young man and kept a penis in his kettle.

And of course like Bathory and Gein before him he had a good band named after him.

Archived