Oslo Bombing and Shooting

patiirc

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Sounds like Varg is a blood thirsty sicko who would enjoy the thought of a battle scene on the island or just plain jealous that someone's a more famous murderer than he is. And David, don't jump on the band wagon of a murderer. It makes you look like a complete cock.

• Moderators

If I was there, I would have parlayed my experience of playing rugby in order to sidestep his gunshots and tackle Brevik down to the ground, the force of the tackle sending the gun flying from his hands. Then we'd both stand up and start throwing punches at each other. He'd take the early advantage, and push me down near some spikes where he'd try to force my head down upon them, and we'd have a test of strength with me trying not to get stabbed in the head. He'd say "Butch, I make a sharp point!", but then I'd say "Here's my REBUTTAL!" as I power my head up with such force that it cracks him in between they eyes. He's stunned by the sickening Glasgow kiss. He shakes off his cobwebs and says "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU BUTCH!" to which I'd reply wittily "NORWAY, BREVIK!" and kick his head off his shoulders with a roundhouse. Then a sexy younger woman I met earlier on in my stay there would appear, I'd kiss her in a rapey way, and we'd walk off to a pumping inspirational rock song by Stan Bush or something.

Or alternatively, because life isn't Commando, I'd panic what with being human, too shocked to fight back and end up dead, same as 99.99999% of people regardless of the bollocks spouted by Scandinavian midgets (it's always short folk) who shouldn't be given the oxygen of publicity and people who who spout nonsense about "I'D TAKE 'EM ON, ME!".

• Paid Members
You can't blame Vikernes for stabbing a man in the back when the man chooses to stop fighting and run away.

What the fuck? You utter utter stupid cunt.

So, you allow the man who has vowed to kill you to run away from your attack and perhaps come back later and attack you when you aren't prepared? That makes sense.

Firstly, if someone vowed to kill me I would call the police.

Secondly, the last thing I would do if someone vowed to kill me would be to meet up with them.

Thirdly, if I was stupid enough to meet up with them, a brawl ensued and I stabbed him, if he ran away I would call the police and tell them I was attacked and stabbed them in self defense. I wouldn't chase after them and stab them 16 times. It's hardly self defense if you chase after them when they give up and run away.

So yes, YOU CAN FUCKING BLAME HIM.

• Moderators

Well, Varg's a skinny pallid delusional goon as well, so maybe that's why he feels he's such a good source of inspiration.

Or, at least, he used to be... he probably bulked up in jail right? that's what most people do. Has anyone ever written a prison yard gym routine book / article? I would read that.

• Paid Members
I stabbed an unarmed man that was running away, but it doesn't count because he could have been armed if he'd made a bit more effort

In Varg's own version of events, he's making assumptions. Aarseth ran to the kitchen, and Varg assumed it was to get a knife. So Varg gets his knife out (which he just so happened to have with him). Aarseth runs to the bedroom and Varg assumes it's to get another weapon. A weapon that is never confirmed as even existing. Everything in Varg's own account has Aarseth legging it after kicking him, and Varg going after him and stabbing him in the back.

Everything is justified by Varg assuming that Aarseth was going to kill him, and using that as justification for his own actions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Norway has some strange laws, like no life sentences, so he's been given the maximum term they can give of 21 years. He has to serve 10 before he can apply for early release, it will get refused. After he's served the full 21 years if they still think he's a threat they can give him another 5 year sentence, at the end of those 5 years, if he's still considered a threat he'll get another 5 years. They can repeat this 5 year process for the rest of his life if they want, in effect giving him that life sentence. I very much doubt he'll ever be released.

Archived