Oslo Bombing and Shooting

patiirc

Surprised there is no thread on this

2 dead and at least 15 injured in Oslo

Shooter(s) dressed as Policeman running amok in a youth camp for Labour politicians on a secluded holiday Island

Im guessing this is the European attack that was anticipated?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The bombing site reminds me of Manchester center in '96.

Several friends who work in Oslo, thankfully them and their friends/family are all well.

There's still no clue as to who is behind the attack, the island shooter has been apparently identified as a white male.

Still gonna be going there in 2 weeks for my friend's wedding, passport control might be a bit tighter mind.

Aye, 10 dead dozens seriously injured and hundreds of walking wounded according to the Unversity Hospital Chappy who has just been on the beeb.

Shooter has been arrested, though the Army has now been deployed in Oslo

Crazy stuff

Horrible, just horrible. One of my co-workers who is also a very good friend was born in Oslo.

just horrible

there is an outside chance its tamil tiger related given the countries history but more than likely its koranic literalists again

over at the telegraph news feed there are links to a statement from a jihadist group claiming responsibility on a jihadist forum but it has now been taken down and the group allegedly responsible say its not them

telegraph feed

• Paid Members
I'd say it would be far too coincidental for it to be anything other than the same person/group.

Sorry to sound like Jamie Redknapp but I mean literally the same group, as in they bombed Oslo then traveled to Utoya, rather then 2 groups belonging to the same group linked togeather.

• Paid Members
Just seen a picture of the gunman with kids begging for their lives. :(

Where on earth did you see that?! The reason I ask is it seems rather odd that during the middle of such a serious shooting someone would stop and take a photograph.

Archived