Oslo Bombing and Shooting

patiirc

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Jag, of course it's conceivable and more than possible for a massacre of such a large scale to happen. If someone arms themselves and attacks that many unsuspecting, unprepared folk, how on Earth do you stop that? Seriously give a rational answer as to how you stop that from happening.

• Paid Members
Coming from a Sikh background. It is part of our makeup to stand up against injustice and threats.

Wasn't there an instance during the London riots where a Sikh temple was under threat of attack that ended with a few Sikh's chasing the fuckers away with weapons? I may be wrong on that, but I'm sure I heard something along those lines.

Not quite. The period of the riots. This time last year. Was during Ramadan. Period of fast and prayer for Muslims. When it became apparent that the police were losing control. Many communities took it upon themselves to protect their properties and religious institutions. Sikhs did this across the country not only for themselves but also other faiths. Such as Muslims who had prayers to attend. This made for great pictures for the media. However it should be appreciated that it was to protect the larger community not just Sikh interests.

• Paid Members
Jag, of course it's conceivable and more than possible for a massacre of such a large scale to happen. If someone arms themselves and attacks that many unsuspecting, unprepared folk, how on Earth do you stop that? Seriously give a rational answer as to how you stop that from happening.

I think that's why I find it hard to understand. I can't rationalise it. Probably because I am not beholden of all the facts. No one ever will be. How do you stop it? Can we stop it? I don't know.

And that's why we use the celebrated phrase "stab in the back" to infer doing the only available action when murdering someone who doesn't want to be murdered.

• Paid Members

The point is, for all Varg's claims of standing up and fighting like big brave boys, he killed a guy by stabbing him from behind, like the supposed cowards he's complaining about.

And Fuck Off, David with your Billy Big Bollocks shit.

If I was going to die anyway the last thing I'd do is sit down with my head in my hands. I'd pretty much get wasted by him (being a dude with no military experience or knowledge of firearms) but I'd have at least tried. That's not a case of being "Billy big bollocks", it's just human nature to try and survive.

I suggest you read up on the 95% Fight or Flight principle. The "human instinct to try and survive" is what stops the average person from standing in front of a guy who's firing a gun.

Those guys that hijacked the planes on 9/11 didn't even have guns, so all those passengers were cowards whose families should be ashamed of them, right?

And that's why we use the celebrated phrase "stab in the back" to infer doing the only available action when murdering someone who doesn't want to be murdered.

No one ever really wants to be murdered, Loki. I always thought the celebrated phrase you speak of was used when taking about stabbing someone when they didn't expect it, or when they don't believe you would ever do such a thing to them?

• Paid Members
You can't blame Vikernes for stabbing a man in the back when the man chooses to stop fighting and run away.

What the fuck? You utter utter stupid cunt.

Wasn't there an instance during the London riots where a Sikh temple was under threat of attack that ended with a few Sikh's chasing the fuckers away with weapons? I may be wrong on that, but I'm sure I heard something along those lines.

There is a fair bit of difference between a group of people being aware that some 14-15 year old kinds might try to smash up their windows and being prepared for it than young people being on a camping trip being shot at by a heavily armed mad man.

You can't blame Vikernes for stabbing a man in the back when the man chooses to stop fighting and run away.

What the fuck? You utter utter stupid cunt.

So, you allow the man who has vowed to kill you to run away from your attack and perhaps come back later and attack you when you aren't prepared? That makes sense.

Archived