Randy Savage Dies

Jambo

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was awesome, and it's really, really sad that he's dead. Such a shame. Jake Roberts and Scott Hall outlive yet another one too.

For all his matches and moments, still the first thing that came to mind for me when I read it was his awesome music video. Everybody's saying he's really quite amazing, you know. Including the moon, stars, pluto and SATURN.

Rest in Peace you mad fuck.

I can honestly say I am a little stunned by this news. No wrestling death has ever affected this way, not Eddie, not Benoit, not Owen, no-one. Savage was my favourite wrestler when I was growing up. I was in attendance at Summerslam in Wembley Stadium for his match against the Ultimate Warrior and I also saw him defend his WWF Championship at a house show against the Mountie.

This guy is everything that I love about wrestling. A great worker, a great talker and a great character. Many wrestlers have one of these attributes, some wrestlers have a couple of these attributes but only a few legends have all of them. Randy Savage was one of these legends. He is talked about by fans and pros alike as one of the greatest of all time and for me I think he was the greatest of all time.

The sound of Land Of Hope and glory blaring out after a Savage match is a magnificent sound and the accompanying crowd pop is a fantastic sight. Savage had it all and should rightly be entered into the WWE Hall Of Fame next year. I hope that the WWE give him the tribute that he deserves and the fans want.

R.I.P Randy Savage - you were the man !

• Paid Members

Over the last few months i have only really just discovered how great the Macho man was. So Unique and so much fire. Thoughts to his family and friends.

Times like this i love Twitter you can see how much he was loved. Even Celebs are posting about him. Jeez even SLIM JIM is trending.

Archived