Randy Savage Dies

Jambo

So sad, like many he was one of the big stars when I first got into WWE and was a truly unique talent. Some of my greatest memories involve Randy Savage; his partnership with Zeus, his match With Warrior, his feud with Jake Roberts, his match against Steamboat and of course him and Hogan taking on almost the whole of the WCW roster at Uncensored 1995.

Bye Macho Man and thanks for everything you gave us.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
The whole roster on the stage with vince in the ring and a ten bell salute would be perfect

hope it happens

Anything less would be a huge insult, in my book. This was one of the biggest stars ever in wrestling.

You're going to be insulted then. Its usually current roster members that get the roster on the stage tribute.

He'll get a graphic and maybe a few words from JR at the announce table shot.

edit - I hope he at least gets a tribute video. You could do an awesome one with all the footage they have and what an exciting performer he was.

Haven't been this gutted about a stranger dying since Bill Nicholson. Really has pissed me off.

I don't know what went on with him and Vince but i hope the latter will let bygones be bygones and we get a proper goodbye to a genuine legend.

• Paid Members

Gutted if I'm honest, woke up to this and just genuinly sucks, Savage was one of the reasons I really got into wrestling (back from the WWE classics show they had on in the mornings on Sky years back) and now he's gone.

An utter true character, just really gutted about this all.

RIP Macho Man, at least your up with Elizabeth now :(

I might not have met him, but Savage vs Warrior vs one of the first matches i ever saw.

Now i just feel sad, so unfair :cry:

R.I.P Macho Man, my thoughts are with the poffo family

Absolutely gutted, what a horrible way to go. Macho Man was one of my childhood heroes when I first got into wrestling back in the day. Lots of my buddies at school loved Hogan but due to his colourful and charasmatic nature it was Savage all the way for me. He always entertained whether in the ring or on the mic. A true wrestling legend. I hope we finally see him go into the HOF but sadly he won't be here if/when it happens.

RIP Macho Man and thanks for the memories :(

Totally gutted, I always hoped he would be inducted into the HOF and make one last appearance on WWE.

My friends who stopped watching wwe a long time ago all have facebook updates about this, he was on the greats.

• Paid Members

One of the all time greats is gone; he just had every thing that a wrestler should have. He was athletic, he was fucking gold on the mic and he was larger than life. This is a horrible feeling and a sad day indeed for the world of wrestling

R.I.P. Macho Man, the madness will live on long after you are gone

I vividly recall him cheering the Mountie on during the Cattleprod attack on the bossman. A shade of grey to a character that wouldn't be allowed in today's WWE.

Nonsense. Michael Cole was all over the shop on cheering babyfaces and heels for most of 2010, and people criticised it for being inconsistent.

Yeah, but Savage was an analyst who for the previous two years feuded with the likes of Bossman etc, while engaging in questionablle tactics to what the mountie did.

On the other hand, Cole is the play by play guy who suddenly decides he doesn't like Bryan and carries a torch for the Miz, and has a bit of an inflated ego because he read the general manager's emails.

summerslam 92 :(

Archived