Randy Savage Dies

Jambo

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just came on here this minute, saw the topic and hoped it was a joke or something. Absolutely gutted, as is my brother who idolized him growing up.

I always preferred Bret Hart to him but he was definitely no.2 babyface for me as a kid - I'll be sticking on WM3 tonight no doubt.

Sounds like a terrible way to go, RIP. :(

• Paid Members
Think I'll watch WM3 in his honor ... at least he's a shoe in for the Hall of Fame next year. :(

That sad thing is things seemed to be working towards that anyway, but now it'll just look like they've only done it because he's dead.

• Paid Members
Randy Savage was everything I love about wrestling. Draped in colour, larger than life, a true character, an exciting firebrand in the ring. A huge loss to wrestling. RIP.

Couldn't agree more with this.

Savage was a legend in the truest sense of the word. RIP.

• Paid Members

Only a matter of time really, but still one of those deaths that shock you whether you were massively into him or not. WWE seemed to be acknowledging him a bit more lately too, so it's an even bigger shame as fans may have got the WWE appearance they were after.

It's been a while since someone from this era died lately hasn't it? The last few have all been more recent ones like Test, Umaga, Eddie and Benoit, etc.

Archived