Randy Savage Dies

Jambo

• Paid Members
That's because it was well rehearsed. Apparently Savage insisted on meticulously planning the match from start to finish.

I know that. He liked to do that with every match. But with Steamer, I thought it actually showed.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
That's because it was well rehearsed. Apparently Savage insisted on meticulously planning the match from start to finish.

I know that. He liked to do that with every match. But with Steamer, I thought it actually showed.

Steamer? WTF are you - his old childhood pal? :laugh:

On that note - someone called Cain Velasquez "Vela" yesterday on here - it's always gay when people make up their own nicknames.

Steamer? WTF are you - his own childhood pal?

herbie? WTF are you - a knobhead?

• Paid Members

Yeah. There's a massive penis dangling from my brow. Why are you making fun of my birth defect?

• Paid Members

we should give air_raid?? or whoever it is who calls Bulldog "smithers" shit as well while were at it. I'm sure i'v even heard annoucers calling Steamboat, Steamer. Pretty dickish there for no particular reason..... DIGGIT

People use nicknames/shorted names for wrestlers all the time...as far as I know you don't have to be BFF's to quality.

Terry Funk - Funker

The Rock - Rocky

HHH - Hunter

Anyways, this is a Randy tribute so let's not get bogged down in silliness.

• Paid Members
we should give air_raid?? or whoever it is who calls Bulldog "smithers" shit as well while were at it.

That'd be me, Dogster. Shame I seem to have riled up Herbs, but let's stick to the greatness of Macho Man, I'm definitely with Whiskers on that one.

• Paid Members
we should give air_raid?? or whoever it is who calls Bulldog "smithers" shit as well while were at it.

That'd be me, Dogster. Shame I seem to have riled up Herbs, but let's stick to the greatness of Macho Man, I'm definitely with Whiskers on that one.

pCc Night Out

• Paid Members
People use nicknames/shorted names for wrestlers all the time...as far as I know you don't have to be BFF's to quality.

Terry Funk - Funker

The Rock - Rocky

HHH - Hunter

Hunter & Rocky are fine - everyone uses those. I'm referring to ones people make up themselves - they always sound gay.

Anyway, moving on...

Machy Moo Moo was awesome!

• Paid Members

Terry Funk - Funker

The Rock - Rocky

HHH - Hunter

Hunter & Rocky are fine - everyone uses those. I'm referring to ones people make up themselves - they always sound gay.

Anyway, moving on...

Machy Moo Moo was awesome!

groan

Married Life for the Macho Man - Prime Time 91

Story by The Guardian.

It is really great to see his work being recognised by the media after so many years away from wrestling.

Even Dutch media are all over it! It's even being reported on the Dutch National TV Station's Teletext! This has never happened before, and always thought they would only mention a wrestlers dead if it was Hogan!

jrsp36.jpg

R.I.P Macho .

Started my wrestling addiction watching this guy . The buzz this guy got heel or face was always amazing . His Wrestlemania moments always stole the show .

Sad news

Archived