Bully gets owned by victim

Vito

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well that kid got what was coming, good on him. Should of slapped on a rear naked and put the fucker to sleep

Yeah because after dislocating his knee being choked out proves a point. :rolleyes:

Dislocated knee? I dont think so. Ive dislocated my knees several times, and was not able to just get up and walk away afterward. I was screaming in agony on the floor until the paramedics arrived.

Well thats what happened so I do think so. I have also dislocated my knee and I never was screaming in agony on the floor until the paramedics arrived. :rolleyes:

Agreed, I dislocate my knee every couple of months or so, no screaming in agony and no paramedics for me.

I think it depends really on the circumstances, the first time it happened to me i didnt know what the fuck i'd done so that was def agony but the second time it was more of a well it still hurt like hell but i didnt feel the urge to scream cause i knew.

Anyway bullys mum asking for an apology, shes clearly in denial, if anything the bully should be apologising to the victim! Hell she should apologise for her poor parenting skills if she'd raised that kid better he'd never have been slammed on the floor.

• Paid Members
Anyway bullys mum asking for an apology, shes clearly in denial, if anything the bully should be apologising to the victim! Hell she should apologise for her poor parenting skills if she'd raised that kid better he'd never have been slammed on the floor.

If there are apologies on both sides, I think that would be entirely fair. They're kids, after all, and while the kid deserved a punch, he probably didn't deserve to end up on crutches. Admittedly, it doesn't look like that was intentional (as in I don't think he intentionally bounced the kid's leg off the wall), but it's probably the best response overall.

Personally, if I was dealing with it (and I have no experience whatsoever in these things), I'd say a longer suspension for the smaller kid, a token suspension for the larger kid, and both have to apologise to each other.

• Paid Members

Why should Casey have to say sorry?. He's obviously an overweight kid and let's face it, overweight kids didn't stand a chance in anyone's school. He's probably had to put up with years of shit, not all from that one kid obviously, but he's part of the problem. Casey finally snapped and the bully got what he deserved. Casey has no reason to apologise unless he killed the kid or crippled him for life or something.

I feel the same when you and your halfwit brigade ruin everyone's day on one of your dimwitted march, instead of civilians the police should club one of you cretins for a change, no loss and the police get some modicum of class back.

MLDsS.gif

Archived