Bully gets owned by victim

Vito

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I also think that phone call at the start of his interview was put on. I'm pretty sure his family and him have been advised to look for as much sympathy as possible in the media.

Yeah I agree 100%, there is a classic bit in the interview with the bully where he slips up upon being asked if he's sorry and he says ''no'' then the interviewer stops whilst the kids Dad corrects him and tells him to say yes, which the bully then does.

• Paid Members
I also think that phone call at the start of his interview was put on. I'm pretty sure his family and him have been advised to look for as much sympathy as possible in the media.

Yeah I agree 100%, there is a classic bit in the interview with the bully where he slips up upon being asked if he's sorry and he says ''no'' then the interviewer stops whilst the kids Dad corrects him and tells him to say yes, which the bully then does.

When the interviewer asks him does he realize how bad he was making Casey feel by hitting him, Rat boy goes yeah with a BIG grin on his face.

Archived