Bully gets owned by victim

Vito

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
In my time at school I always found the only way to come back at someone tryign to bully you was to have a fight with them. Happened to me once the second day this dick tried it and problem solved. Not that I beat him up or anything, just fighting back sort of ruins the point of what they're doing.

I had no problem with one guy after I got him by the throat and pinned him to the wall. Oddly non of his mates stepped in to stop me.

• Moderators
I remember when I was in school and a lad bullied me. Several years later I saw him in town with his fit missus who I was in school with yet I could never attain, and he mentioned something about when he bullied me, so I came back with a really really witty remark and his head dropped and she laughed at him and left with me.

I remember when I was in school and a lad bullied me. Several years later I saw him in town with his fit missus who I was in school with yet I could never attain, and he mentioned something about when he bullied me, so I came back with a really really witty remark and his head dropped and she laughed at him and left with me.

Quality! :laugh: Where's that from?

• Moderators
A Sydney schoolboy has become an internet sensation after video emerged of him body-slamming another student during a verbal and physical attack.

Striking back for bullying victims everywhere, the Year 10 boy - who pleaded with his tormenter to leave him alone - picked up his attacker and slammed him to the ground.

The teenager, said to have been bullied all his school life, was backed up against a wall, taunted and punched by a younger, smaller boy.

The victim, identified on Facebook as Casey Heynes, took a hit to the face and then more blows as the Year 7 boy goaded him to fight.

Yeah, what a fucking hero Casey is. He smashed in the ankle of a lad who's probably only got 3 hairs on his cock.

Archived