Bully gets owned by victim

Vito

Yet another example of Broken Britain's declining moral values travelling towards the sewer. :rolleyes:

No, it's Australia that's fucked this time, but that was kind of a given anyway.

Sorry, forgot to log in as Happ! :laugh:

OK, Casey basically slammed the little runt into the ground but had he not leaned forward as much, he would have probably spiked his head straight into the concrete. Still, good for him for standing up to cocky little ****s.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

If the little kid was the victim of prolonged bullying seeking retribution, he should have just done it. When he starts acting like a prat instead of getting the job done and dishing out a comeuppance, he deserves to get a Dominator on concrete.

• Paid Members
I've got this feeling that this video is arse backwards and the little kid has been picked on for months ... actually fuck that ... years by the big kid and finally he's plucked up the enough inside of himself to stick up for himself. He strikes the bully with a right hand to call his bluff and see if the old theory of "stand up for yourself the bully with run away" and instead the big man has basically given him the definition of the term 'this here is what you call domination'.

lol, ha, thats bollocks Ian, funny though! But regardless of whether you meant your above point or not, its fun for discussion. So lets look at the ehhh, well, sort of evidence.

If someone is being bullied, then i think it clearly is the big lad. If he was bullying the little rat lad, lets be honest, the bully would would have a group of little nob heads with him 'egging him on, licking his arse, or doing his dirty work for him'.. a little bullied kid like 'Rat' would not dare stand up for himself against a massive bully like the big lad in the way he did, with his silly boxing shite. The little Rat is obviously friends with the camera man, so it kind of makes sense that he is the cunt, as they were filming him being a cunt.

The skinny little fella is obviously 'from what can be seen on the video', the nob, and the big lad is clearly the loner who has no friends and watches wrestling.

The above discription is also word for word what would be said in a court of Law.

I enjoied your attempted swerve though!

• Paid Members
2i0vf5f.jpg

"*** 1/4"

robert.jpg

When on earth did Mitchell and Webb do a Dave Meltzer sketch...... :confused:

EDIT : Not the best picture but that one of Meltz really reminded me of Robert Webb

Archived