Bully gets owned by victim

Vito

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Well that school is now fucked, along with that little brats life. Didn't take long.

How so?

That was one of the best youtube videos I've seen in a very long time. I just had to keep watching, but every single time I flintched as his ankle hit!

• Paid Members
Well that school is now fucked, along with that little brats life. Didn't take long.

How so?

That was one of the best youtube videos I've seen in a very long time. I just had to keep watching, but every single time I flintched as his ankle hit!

The school and the kids personal info have started to be posted various places.

• Paid Members

How so?

The school and the kids personal info have started to be posted various places.

Yeah, but to say his life's fucked is a little ott. Although I see the little cunts parants are now trying to sue the school and Casey. I think I can see how he maybe turned into such a turd in the first place. My parents, while clearly wouldn't have been happy would have been so angry if they found out my ankle got broken because I was picking on some kid who retaliated.

Although I see the little cunts parants are now trying to sue the school and Casey. I think I can see how he maybe turned into such a turn in the first place. My parents, while clearly wouldn't have been happy would have been so angry if they found out my ankle got broken because I was picking on some kid who retaliated.

Yeah I bet their the sort of parent who will actually witness their kid doing something wrong but then deny it was them.

I knew a mother like that she once saw her kid throwing rocks at people and when they said something she denied it was him and TBH I think she actually convinced herself it wasn't him if like this case they had video evidence she would of still denied he was anything to do with it.

• Paid Members
Well that kid got what was coming, good on him. Should of slapped on a rear naked and put the fucker to sleep

Yeah because after dislocating his knee being choked out proves a point. :rolleyes:

Archived