Bully gets owned by victim

Vito

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I wonder if anyone is seriously buying the story being put forward by the bully in his interview?

What interview? I didn't know there had been one with him.

Does anyone have a working link to the footage using JR and The King on commentary?

I wonder if anyone is seriously buying the story being put forward by the bully in his interview?

There's links to interviews with the bully and his mum on the Casey interview page.

• Paid Members

There's links to interviews with the bully and his mum on the Casey interview page.

Ah, gotcha. I'll have to check those out when I get home. So what's his version of it?

• Paid Members

Ah, gotcha. I'll have to check those out when I get home. So what's his version of it?

That HE was being picked on by Casey and standing up for himself. Seriously, that's what he's claiming.

That HE was being picked on by Casey and standing up for himself. Seriously, that's what he's claiming.

Of course, Casey picking on him all happened before the camera started filming...

• Paid Members

Of course, Casey picking on him all happened before the camera started filming...

Laughable really.

The 'Bully' Casey is alone, and is confronted by the 'bullied kid' Rat boy and his 2 mates, 1 whom is filming the whole thing. The bullied child then shows off with a bit of a shuffle and dance and throws several unanswered punches to the Bullies face...

Typically behavior of a bullied child isn't it...

Casey is an overweight, Ginger kid (resembling the little dude from Bad Santa) How stupid do these people think the world is?

bad_santa.jpg

• Paid Members
Why should Casey have to say sorry?. He's obviously an overweight kid and let's face it, overweight kids didn't stand a chance in anyone's school. He's probably had to put up with years of shit, not all from that one kid obviously, but he's part of the problem. Casey finally snapped and the bully got what he deserved. Casey has no reason to apologise unless he killed the kid or crippled him for life or something.

That's why it would be a token one. It's a school - you can't let violence go without comment or token punishment. Context has to be taken into account. By the rules of most schools, Casey should have walked away, not dislocated the kid's knee, however much of a little cunt he was.

I'm not saying it's *right* - just that it's the way I'd expect a school to handle it.

Laughable really.

The 'Bully' Casey is alone, and is confronted by the 'bullied kid' Rat boy and his 2 mates, 1 whom is filming the whole thing. The bullied child then shows off with a bit of a shuffle and dance and throws several unanswered punches to the Bullies face...

Typically behavior of a bullied child isn't it...

Casey is an overweight, Ginger kid (resembling the little dude from Bad Santa) How stupid do these people think the world is?

bad_santa.jpg

I may be wrong but I'm sure I read that Rat Boy has already been in trouble at school for bulling Casey and more than likely other kids and the school also knows that Casey has a history of been bulled I read it was something like 60 reports

Plus if Casey was the bully and then Rat Boy was the one who finally stood up for himself and then Casey hit him back he wouldn't stop there he would of carried on to "teach him and others who thought about standing up for themselves a lesson"

• Moderators
That's why it would be a token one. It's a school - you can't let violence go without comment or token punishment. Context has to be taken into account. By the rules of most schools, Casey should have walked away, not dislocated the kid's knee, however much of a little cunt he was.

I'm not saying it's *right* - just that it's the way I'd expect a school to handle it.

I'm amazed so many people are struggling with this to be honest. Even as an adult you could get done for assault/GBH/etc even if you claim "self defense". Schools are merely trying to enforce the "don't get into fights" mentality.

Archived