Bully gets owned by victim

Vito

Good. Why the kid who got slammed on the ground isn't suspended for punching a classmate ON A VIDEO, I do not know.

Im told the runt got 21 days suspension.

Good!

My parents, while clearly wouldn't have been happy would have been so angry if they found out my ankle got broken because I was picking on some kid who retaliated.

They won't get far with suing anyone. "Yeah my kid was kicking the shit out of the other kid, but he definitely shouldn't have defended himself, and the school sure as fuck shouldn't have done nothing so the fat kid had to defend himself!!!"

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They won't get far with suing anyone. "Yeah my kid was kicking the shit out of the other kid, but he definitely shouldn't have defended himself, and the school sure as fuck shouldn't have done nothing so the fat kid had to defend himself!!!"

Followed by "What is this country coming to when a victim is allowed to defend themselves"

"He's bulled other kids before and none of them ever defended themselves what gives him the right to do so"

• Paid Members
This just proves that knowing the special moves will always win over those that just keep mashing the button.

As the actress said to the bishop

Anyone got an active link for this please?

Courtesy of Post#45 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xhlfil_bu...-a-bitch_people

Either choke him out after he shattered that little kids ankle. Or just sit on him
Just stop talking.

Cheers, I missed the link flicking through.

It reminds me of a time at school when there was this short cunt with proper little man syndrome who was forever picking on this other dude who was slightly handicapped. This went on for a fair while, and due to this nob head bully being with the "in" crowd, nothing happened and nobody put a stop to it. It was always little digs that he was taking, but you could see how upset the semi-disabled victim got.

Then this one time at band camp, (I kid), it was actually after school whilst waiting for the bus, the little runt took it one step too far - the lad who'd been picked on for months must have had to discard at least 4 fire energy cards to unleash the biggest surge of adrenaline, pent-up aggression and the biggest ass-whoopin' you've ever seen in your life.

He went absolutely nuts, Terry Funk-esque windmill punches were in abundance and he was just pounding this little cunt. Now this didn't get broken up after 20 seconds or so, this went on for a good five minutes. He was smashing the prick's face of the ground, and in what was easily the spot of the match, he cracked his head off some make-shift cricket wickets which were nothing more than a slab of wood concreted into the floor.

You could feel the impact of each punch and blow, it was beautiful. Absolute poetry in motion, seeing this babyface overcoming the odds and finally extracting revenge on the heel to an audience that was loving every moment of it.

The lad I was stood next to came out with the quote of all quotes, in his best Jim Ross impression. "BODIES, THE CARNAGE, BROKEN BONES, SOMEONE CALL THE EMTs. SOMEBODY STOP THE DAMN MATCH".

I still maintain to this day that the teachers knew what was going on and they wanted his ass kicked. He was one of the pricks that was a tosser of the highest order, yet nothing could be done because his parents were no better. The teacher that broke it up said that he didn't realise there was a fight going on because it just looked like the queues for the buses were crowded around talking. Bull shit, he knew exactly what was going on. I swear to fuck, I would have given anything to have had footage of it.

My friend Dan was bullied by a kid at school. He was really insidious too. Nothing physical, just constant verbals and the school did nothing about it. He'd follow Dan home from school with his friends, basically asking for a slap and knew Dan wouldn't fight him because his friends would protect him and, to be fair, he didn't have the confidence to take them all on. After we all went to uni, I was told by a friend that this kid was dead. He took a few too many pills one night and choked on his own vomit. When I heard that this horrible little prick was dead, I said "good, he was a horrible person". When I told Dan, he said it had made his week. Does this make me a bad person? Some people seem to say that the bullies peak at school but it seems to me that their lives get better and better, whilst it doesn't for the rest of us.

• Paid Members
My friend Dan was bullied by a kid at school. He was really insidious too. Nothing physical, just constant verbals and the school did nothing about it. He'd follow Dan home from school with his friends, basically asking for a slap and knew Dan wouldn't fight him because his friends would protect him and, to be fair, he didn't have the confidence to take them all on. After we all went to uni, I was told by a friend that this kid was dead. He took a few too many pills one night and choked on his own vomit. When I heard that this horrible little prick was dead, I said "good, he was a horrible person". When I told Dan, he said it had made his week. Does this make me a bad person? Some people seem to say that the bullies peak at school but it seems to me that their lives get better and better, whilst it doesn't for the rest of us.

Not in the least. He was a cunt and he still is a cunt, just a dead cunt (to paraphrase Lemmy.)

I know that feeling. When i was younger I was viciously bullied (both verbally and SOME physical stuff) due to a lot of health problems I was suffering from, which all stemmed from when I had cancer as a young child.

Anyway... long story... this nasty thug got cancer in the neck. I felt sorry for him but then he tried to bully me again after a lot of treatment (which loses some of its effect when you can hardly talk and you have no hair) and I simply responded with "Your kidding me right? Seriously. You've been laying into me for two years now because of my problems... and now that you've got cancer... you have the audacity to try stuff now? Piss off."

Do I feel bad? No. Not at all. What goes around comes around (and that is a very rare attitude from me).

• Paid Members

Not in the least. He was a cunt and he still is a cunt, just a dead cunt (to paraphrase Lemmy.)

I agree. I remember this one cunt when I was a kid terrified me by threatening to Kill me and my whole family. I was terrified to walk around the village for a long time. Then one day, he came up to my school doors and this one random big kid at school who I mentioned the incident to walks out the gates and says to this lad "if you go near him again, you're dead", and suffice to say every time I saw him after that he gave me no problems (he was a big lad and I was quite small then). Anyway, if someone came up to me to say he was now dead, it would definitely make my day!

In regards to that video, the little shit could have easily died if he landed on his neck!

Archived