Bully gets owned by victim

Vito

My friend Dan was bullied by a kid at school. He was really insidious too. Nothing physical, just constant verbals and the school did nothing about it. He'd follow Dan home from school with his friends, basically asking for a slap and knew Dan wouldn't fight him because his friends would protect him and, to be fair, he didn't have the confidence to take them all on. After we all went to uni, I was told by a friend that this kid was dead. He took a few too many pills one night and choked on his own vomit. When I heard that this horrible little prick was dead, I said "good, he was a horrible person". When I told Dan, he said it had made his week. Does this make me a bad person? Some people seem to say that the bullies peak at school but it seems to me that their lives get better and better, whilst it doesn't for the rest of us.

If getting pilled up off his head was the highlight of a typical week for this kid, it hardly seems like evidence of a life getting better and better.

The closest I came to getting 'bullied' at school was taking a few digs off this little runt kid and his two mates (who hung around with 'the hard lads') one time when I was about 11 or 12. Shook me up a bit at the time because I was a chubby little cunt with a low pain threshold, but I laugh when I think about it now because I'm almost certain I'm twice the size of that kid these days, the fat has turned to muscle (padded out with the odd bacon sarnie) and he wouldn't say boo to me if I spilled his pint over his lass.

In general though, I'd say the lads who still harbour resentment towards people who bullied them or their mates (on a smaller scale, anyway) at school might start to think differently if they'd met them again during their adult lives. Don't get me wrong, there are some lads who were cocks at school who are still complete cocks now, but equally I've come across lads I couldn't stand at school who were perfectly sound by college or uni age. I think the school environment of conformity and the systematic crushing of individuality, combined with the proven fact that 90% of children are cunts, just makes people who might otherwise be decent act like dickheads.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
In general though, I'd say the lads who still harbour resentment towards people who bullied them or their mates (on a smaller scale, anyway) at school might start to think differently if they'd met them again during their adult lives. Don't get me wrong, there are some lads who were cocks at school who are still complete cocks now, but equally I've come across lads I couldn't stand at school who were perfectly sound by college or uni age. I think the school environment of conformity and the systematic crushing of individuality, combined with the proven fact that 90% of children are cunts, just makes people who might otherwise be decent act like dickheads.

I had a few people who were dicks/bitches to me at school. I wouldn't call it bullying as such, most knew not to push me too far because I was quite strong and a little dangerous if I lost my temper, but they were cunts all the same. Working in a Nightclub I've come across most of them in the time since leaving school and with the exception of one guy who is exactly the same, everyone is pretty sound. Most make a point of coming and chatting to me while I'm working, several have asked me to play songs for them, then come over with a drink to say thank you.

Sometimes, particularly at school, people don't realise how they're actions are being perceived (sometimes they are fully aware), I frequently exchange banter with my mates, and it's even been known for me to dish out the odd wedgy when the occasion called for it, but you take what you give and everyone knows it's just jokes, I only take the piss out of people I like. But when you're younger, stuff like that can be taken so differently and can be seen as a lot more hurtful.

If getting pilled up off his head was the highlight of a typical week for this kid, it hardly seems like evidence of a life getting better and better.

Sorry, it was kind of unrelated, wasn't it? All the "cool kids" would get stoned or take pills at my school, it fell into the "poor little rich kid" persona. Some knocked it on the head, some got into it more at uni. From what I've seen or heard, one guy died, another has schizophrenia, which he reckons is down to the drugs he took at uni.

The lovely Sophia Bush was posting on Twitter during Anti-Bullying Week in the US that bullies peak at high school and they achieve nothing afterwards. I went to a school that was in a decent but mixed area. On the socio-economic scale, I was somewhere around the middle and a lot of my friends had parents who lived fairly frugally so they could live in the area with good schools. However, almost all of the bullies, bar one or two, were the richer kids at the school. One kid and his brother in the year below passed their driving tests around the same time and were given brand new Corsas. This was fairly typical. Meanwhile, my best mate Dan had to scrape together money from his Saturday job to buy a beaten-up old Metro.

All these guys are fairly successful. They had very well-off families, they certainly didn't peak, they moved on and are now more successful. I'm not bitter, it's just I hate generalisations and platitudes, especially when they are doled out by celebrities with little connection to reality.

The lovely Sophia Bush was posting on Twitter during Anti-Bullying Week in the US that bullies peak at high school and they achieve nothing afterwards. I went to a school that was in a decent but mixed area. On the socio-economic scale, I was somewhere around the middle and a lot of my friends had parents who lived fairly frugally so they could live in the area with good schools. However, almost all of the bullies, bar one or two, were the richer kids at the school. One kid and his brother in the year below passed their driving tests around the same time and were given brand new Corsas. This was fairly typical. Meanwhile, my best mate Dan had to scrape together money from his Saturday job to buy a beaten-up old Metro.

All these guys are fairly successful. They had very well-off families, they certainly didn't peak, they moved on and are now more successful. I'm not bitter, it's just I hate generalisations and platitudes, especially when they are doled out by celebrities with little connection to reality.

Yeah, I can see the point you were making better now. Again, my frame of reference was completely different, because my school was in a very working class area and the kids from middle-class/well-off families were very few and far between (and were probably more likely to be the ones the other kids picked on, in that scenario).

I can see the reason for the resentment in that case, spoiled cunts in general boil my piss but unfortunately it's a fact of life that certain people cruise through life having everything handed to them on a plate purely because of who their parents are. I can also see why they would end up bullies in the situation you described because that sort of life experience does tend to breed an obnoxious sense of entitlement. Thankfully, I was out of school and away to college at 16 so didn't have to witness any of that shite with the conspicuous gifting of cars (they would have got keyed at our school, anyway) - can you imagine how obnoxious the current generation of that type of kids are going to be now that that hideous american 'Sweet 16' shite has infected us?

But I can also see the point the lass on twitter is making. Leaving out the overpriveleged ones you mention, a lot of bullies basically rely on the built-in comfort blankets they have at school - knowing they can do pretty much what they want without reproach from the law, having their set of mates around them at all times, and finding it a lot easier to intimidate those outside of their own group (again, in our school, if a kid was thick and hung around with other thick kids, the assumption was that he must also be hard - once you get outside of the school environment and mix with actual hard people, you realise how daft all the assumptions were). But if these kids spent their time at school pissing about, winding up teachers and generally making a nuisance of themselves, which a lot of them do, chances are they've gone on to have no qualifications, a shit job (or just as likely no job), no money, an ugly lass and a brood of ugly kids, and fuck all to look forward to for the rest of their lives. I think that's where the 'peaking at school' argument comes from.

This is a vid that has been up on Youtube for a bit. It actually took place in a village not very far from me......another case of a little twat getting his comeuppence when he bites off more than his little chavvy mouth can chew!

Enjoy!

Aye that video's class, the version I saw before was much longer. My favourite thing about it is the bloke puts up with so much abuse from the little rat for about 2 full minutes, but the minute he starts kicking his rubbish about he's all over him like a cheap suit. You can only push a man so far, and you do not fuck with his household waste.

In my time at school I always found the only way to come back at someone tryign to bully you was to have a fight with them. Happened to me once the second day this dick tried it and problem solved. Not that I beat him up or anything, just fighting back sort of ruins the point of what they're doing.

They don't teach that in school though!

Well that kid got what was coming, good on him. Should of slapped on a rear naked and put the fucker to sleep

Yeah because after dislocating his knee being choked out proves a point. :rolleyes:

Of course it does. Don't fuck with people at least twice your weight or they'll fuck your leg up then choke you till you shit yourself in front of your mates.

In my time at school I always found the only way to come back at someone tryign to bully you was to have a fight with them. Happened to me once the second day this dick tried it and problem solved. Not that I beat him up or anything, just fighting back sort of ruins the point of what they're doing.

You should absolutely fight back if physically forced to but wit and intelligence usually stops any bully targeting you I found.

You should absolutely fight back if physically forced to but wit and intelligence usually stops any bully targeting you I found.

The know it all kids were usually the ones who were targeted in my school.

Archived