Bully gets owned by victim

Vito

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
A Sydney schoolboy has become an internet sensation after video emerged of him body-slamming another student during a verbal and physical attack.

Striking back for bullying victims everywhere, the Year 10 boy - who pleaded with his tormenter to leave him alone - picked up his attacker and slammed him to the ground.

The teenager, said to have been bullied all his school life, was backed up against a wall, taunted and punched by a younger, smaller boy.

The victim, identified on Facebook as Casey Heynes, took a hit to the face and then more blows as the Year 7 boy goaded him to fight.

Yeah, what a fucking hero Casey is. He smashed in the ankle of a lad who's probably only got 3 hairs on his cock.

Its not like the kid was being a bit cheeky or cracked a joke about his weight. He punched him full force in the face and would have done it a few more times if Casey didnt fight back.

That slam was fine by me.

• Paid Members

Couldn't care less if the kid was younger. A bully is a bully, and it was obvious by the gang of kids surrounding the fight and laughing at Casey being smacked in the face that it's not just that one kid picking on him. There's no doubt that if that lass hadn't stepped in the other kid would have started Casey too, and that when they go back to school a gang of them will probably kick shit out of him. Little shit got everything that was coming to him, and hopefully it stops him acting like that to other kids.

A Sydney schoolboy has become an internet sensation after video emerged of him body-slamming another student during a verbal and physical attack.

Striking back for bullying victims everywhere, the Year 10 boy - who pleaded with his tormenter to leave him alone - picked up his attacker and slammed him to the ground.

The teenager, said to have been bullied all his school life, was backed up against a wall, taunted and punched by a younger, smaller boy.

The victim, identified on Facebook as Casey Heynes, took a hit to the face and then more blows as the Year 7 boy goaded him to fight.

Yeah, what a fucking hero Casey is. He smashed in the ankle of a lad who's probably only got 3 hairs on his cock.

Its not like the kid was being a bit cheeky or cracked a joke about his weight. He punched him full force in the face and would have done it a few more times if Casey didnt fight back.

That slam was fine by me.

Indeed - there's nothing that happens to that kid that he doesn't bring on himself. As soon as you punch somebody full-force in the face, you're in a fight, and if you're not big enough to deal with the consequences of that then it's tough shit. If some 15-year old scally decides it would be a good idea to happy slap a grown man coming out of a pub one night, it's his own fault if the bloke kicks his balls up into his stomach without worrying about whether they've dropped first.

Well that kid got what was coming, good on him. Should of slapped on a rear naked and put the fucker to sleep

Yeah because after dislocating his knee being choked out proves a point. :rolleyes:

Dislocated knee? I dont think so. Ive dislocated my knees several times, and was not able to just get up and walk away afterward. I was screaming in agony on the floor until the paramedics arrived.

• Paid Members
Well that kid got what was coming, good on him. Should of slapped on a rear naked and put the fucker to sleep

Yeah because after dislocating his knee being choked out proves a point. :rolleyes:

Dislocated knee? I dont think so. Ive dislocated my knees several times, and was not able to just get up and walk away afterward. I was screaming in agony on the floor until the paramedics arrived.

Well thats what happened so I do think so. I have also dislocated my knee and I never was screaming in agony on the floor until the paramedics arrived. :rolleyes:

On the subject of bully's. If anyone knows of a Jason Wright, formally Jason Mills Bishop from the Cheshunt, Herts area, then would someone send me a pm with his address. I fancy paying a visit before I jet off for the paradise life in Aus!!

I'd get a kick out you paying him a visit, only for you to get your arse kicked.

Wait though, I'm betting that you used to be a bullied kid at school, but you're now 6'6 and 18 stone of pure muscle, right?

• Paid Members

Well thats what happened so I do think so. I have also dislocated my knee and I never was screaming in agony on the floor until the paramedics arrived. :rolleyes:

Agreed, I dislocate my knee every couple of months or so, no screaming in agony and no paramedics for me.

On the subject of bully's. If anyone knows of a Jason Wright, formally Jason Mills Bishop from the Cheshunt, Herts area, then would someone send me a pm with his address. I fancy paying a visit before I jet off for the paradise life in Aus!!

I'd get a kick out you paying him a visit, only for you to get your arse kicked.

Wait though, I'm betting that you used to be a bullied kid at school, but you're now 6'6 and 18 stone of pure muscle, right?

I feel the same when you and your halfwit brigade ruin everyone's day on one of your dimwitted march, instead of civilians the police should club one of you cretins for a change, no loss and the police get some modicum of class back.

Archived