TNA Victory Road

ajmcstyles

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ian, they should have just had Steiner wrestle Hardy instead. Can you imagine the fun sight THAT would have been - a pissed off Scott Steiner hurling a monged-out Hardy all over the ring. Good preparation for the sort of fucking Jeff's going to get in jail.

but the fact is its got people talking about TNA.

In a NEGATIVE way. This will not draw fans towards the products.

Also the only people talking about it are hardcore net fans who already know about TNA, average joe who watches the occaisional RAW will have no idea about this. If they do, then theres even more reason to not watch TNA.

Yes its a negative no doubt about that and it probably wont draw more fans, but more than half the shit they did in WCW was the same, and no matter how shit WCW got, quite alot of people carried on watching it.

So all this talk of the end of TNA Im seeing on the net today is just rubbish, those same TNA fans will carry on watching and even though I think Dixie is daft, sending her death threats on twitter is just sad.

Also comparing what Jeff did last night to some Pedo and a murderer is a bit much, he's not the first wrestler to go out there, out of his mind, people make it sound like TNA has a shitload of fans to loose in first place.

How many times have TNA done something daft and everyone says "thats it TNA is done" two months later they do it again and everyone says the same thing.

In a sadistic way I hope TNA does go out of business, just to give the internet fans nothing to talk about other than how Orton is going to bore us to sleep this week.

Are you being serious? The reason I watched WCW in its dying days wasn't becasue of their current product, it was because of their past product. You seem to have a bit of a hard on for such a shitey organisation. TNA are taking the die hard fans for granted, the silly pricks who buy their Pay Per View's after being promised another "shocking surprise" that will "shock the world of proffesional wrestling". TNA caters for people with aspergers. FACT!

• Paid Members

Steiner should be in the main events anyway, Loki, the form he's been on. You know this as well as me. He's had good matches out of Rob Terry and Gunnar and Murphy. And Bobby Lashley in his last run. Its seems like anyone who cant have a good match, they put with Steiner and he sets them right. He's awesome. He also hates druggy's who wear make up and have girls hair. He's dead against it. He'd have beat Jeff Hardy until he was clean and then beat him up some more until he need a drug injection to stop the pain. He's an equal opportunist like that you know.

• Paid Members
but more than half the shit they did in WCW was the same, and no matter how shit WCW got, quite alot of people carried on watching it.

Until it died, yeah. That bit wasnt fun to watch.

So all this talk of the end of TNA Im seeing on the net today is just rubbish, those same TNA fans will carry on watching

Of course they will, Im not sure what your point is.

even though I think Dixie is daft, sending her death threats on twitter is just sad.

You seem to have just discovered that the internet is a mouthpiece for everyone, which includes some incredibly sad fucks. No sane person would think sending Dixie a death threat is a good idea or deserved in anyway.

Also comparing what Jeff did last night to some Pedo and a murderer is a bit much

Who did?

How many times have TNA done something daft and everyone says "thats it TNA is done" two months later they do it again and everyone says the same thing.

Then ignore it dear. As mentioned previously in the thread the deal with Spike TV is their guarantee. As long as they have a decent channel to watch their back they will be fine.

However stuff like this is incredibly embarassing, especially when they've started to leave the dreaded 1.1 rating every week.

• Paid Members
Jeffs also lucky Sting is a gent/sane as a Kurt Angle/Scott Steiner might have tried to work a clumsy match or kicked the shit out of him.

Oh how I wish it was Steiner instead of Sting, now that would be worth the PPV money by itself.

O yes now that would have been epic

Hmm. I wondered what was going on when a TNA PPV thread has 9 pages (at the moment). Crazy times. My thoughts, it does indeed look like Jeff is off his head. Sting looks to be in great shape (especially since he was looking a bit podgy in his last appearances in TNA before the comeback) so I'm not sure if this injury stuff holds up. He wouldn't be saying the stuff to the crowd if it was anything to do with him.

Fans,

We can now verify that as of this time Jeff Hardy was NOT arrested as many wrestling news sites are reporting.

We have found out some of the circumstances surrounding the match between Hardy and Sting, but we choose to not release any details until we can further confirm some aspects of it.

There is a lot to this story though, and we will have more details on tomorrows ESPN Radio Show at 10pm CST right after WWE RAW.

I dont know if anyone has posted this yet but a couple hours before the ppv Matt Hardy tweeted this:

MATTHARDYBRAND Matt Hardy

I will make Matt Hardy vs AJ Styles worth the price of the entire PPV.. That's my mission for today! Translate that dirtsheets..

My translation is that he knew Jeff was off his face.

• Paid Members
I dont know if anyone has posted this yet but a couple hours before the ppv Matt Hardy tweeted this:

I will make Matt Hardy vs AJ Styles worth the price of the entire PPV.. That's my mission for today! Translate that dirtsheets..

I wouldn't read anything into that. Hes been spouting shite like that for weeks.

I wouldn't read anything into that. Hes been spouting shite like that for weeks.

I'd say longer than weeks ;).

I guessed something happened last night for the thread to have the amount of pages it has. What a mess the main event was. Like others before me have said, can you imagine if it wasn't Sting in the ring with that Jeff last night? Damn.

• Paid Members
Steiner should be in the main events anyway, Loki, the form he's been on. You know this as well as me. He's had good matches out of Rob Terry and Gunnar and Murphy. And Bobby Lashley in his last run. Its seems like anyone who cant have a good match, they put with Steiner and he sets them right. He's awesome. He also hates druggy's who wear make up and have girls hair. He's dead against it. He'd have beat Jeff Hardy until he was clean and then beat him up some more until he need a drug injection to stop the pain. He's an equal opportunist like that you know.

He would've murdered Warrior.

Just watched the video and honestly TNA should just release Jeff Hardy and be done with it and if the rumor he was arrested following the show is true then he is pretty much fucked anyway.

Jeff is a complete waste now and its clear he doesn't want help and props to Sting for being such a pro.

Credit: PWInsider.com

Mike Johnson reports that, according to numerous sources, TNA officials have made the decision to send Jeff Hardy home from this week's Impact tapings.

It was widely reported that Hardy was in no condition to perform at the TNA Victory Road PPV which is why his main event title match with Sting was less than two minutes long.

As of Monday morning, nobody in TNA has publicly commented on the incident.

Archived