TNA Victory Road

ajmcstyles

Tommy Dreamer Def Bully Ray

Sarita & Rosita Def Angelina Love & Winter (NEW TNA Knockouts Tag-Titles)

Hernadez Def Matt Morgan (1st Blood Match)

Kaz Def Gen Me and Robbie E In Ultimate X (Retains TNA X-Division Title)

Beer Money Def Ink Inc (Retains TNA Tag-Titles)

AJ Styles Def Matt Hardy

RVD and Mr. Anderson went to a Double Count Out (Number 1 contenders match)

Sting Def Jeff Hardy (Retains TNA World Heavyweight Title)

What the smeg was up with the MAIN EVENT. Actually what was up with the PPV only caught it at 1:15am forgot about -1 hour. Looked like one hell of a messed up PPV.

Discuss SPOILERS

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the close-up replays it looks like Hardy tried to kick out but Sting stacked him. I think he went out there high and that's why they stalled, and Sting took it home of his own accord. The facey facey "who shall I throw my T-shirt to" looked as though Jeff went out there in a terrible frame of mind.

• Paid Members

still a work to me, no matter how much of a fucking shambles TNA is, they would NEVER let someone like that appear on tape live before whoever watched it. It's some sort of stupid bizarre work angle about that Network that nobody gives a shit about.

fucking hell TNA

To be honest, maybe the assumption that he was high was just an easy go to for me. Whether he was under the influence or not though, something's not right and I think Sting definitely stacked him up so that he couldn't kick out. Maybe he just didn't go out there to work.

Only caught after the X-division match as I forgot it was on but I was so glad I didn't pay for it. I know Matt Hardy gets a lot of stick for being unable to maintain his body shape but ignoring that his match was still very sloppy and boring, I ignored RVD/ Anderson as it didn't interest me so I have no right to comment on that.

Main event is a work to me, I've already read speculation about Hardy being doped up and Sting being hurt but surely they would've known about that earlier in the day and prepared better ie had a load of run ins thrown in to hide away from the match or add someone else, taken Jeff out and put RVD and Anderson in. It's a way to get people talking about them and unfortunately I don't think it's going to be the reaction they want. As I know I for one won't be watching another TNA show for a very very long time

• Paid Members

According to the Torch Hardy was completely out of it on something and Sting was refusing to work with him, so they called an audible at the last minute to do the quick pin.

God, just watched that match via Youtube. TNA is fucking woeful. Hardy was quite obviously out his nut as soon as he appeared on camera. Sting looked pissed but was also proffesional throughout. Jeff Hardy is a mess. Thinking back to a couple of months ago, remember he turned up at an impact taping fucked? He blamed it on all of the travelling he had been doing? Hmmmm.

• Paid Members

Just seen the incident - he looked fucking off his face - when he came out and the bizarre run around with his shirt - the ref did the X sign, Sting comes out and as soon as he gets in the ring he says 'You've got to be kidding me' - Bischoff then probably give a bollocking to Jeff ugh..whole clusterfuck.

But yeah..Hardy was in no condition to even show up and was off his face.

Archived