TNA Victory Road

ajmcstyles

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How long can TNA continue like this? They have taken backward steps in my opinion since Hogan and Bischoff turned up. At least before then, they were seen as an organisation with tremendously untapped potential. Now they are just seen as a joke, an utter joke. How they even allowed Jeff Hardy to appear on camera like that is beyond me. As soon as he came out ( even under the darkness ) you could see he was off his tits on something.

The guy has real issues and if TNA simply sweeps this sorry situation under the carpet they should be extremely ashamed of themselves. Can you imagine Hardy doing that in WWE? Certainly not, Hardy is simply ripping the piss out of them. I wonder what would have happened if came out in that state to face JBL or someone of that ilk. He would have got his head stamped on, no question.

Ugh. It's getting beyond a parody now. The problem is that it could be legit and hardy was wrecked on something / anything / everything, it wouldn't be anything new there, or it could be a Russo-riffic swerve of a swerve that's swerving the swervers with a swerve. SWERVE! It could have been a work pretending Hardy was wrecked because Russo thinks he's clever or it could be real, or it could be a swerve of a work.......ah fuck it, who actually cares. The whole company is fucked. Worse than the average late 90's WCW show nowadays.

Hardy has went on his twitter and said " things are op "

Does he mean ok? Or is it some sort of abbreviation? I seriously doubt a piece of shite booking like that would be greenlit by someone. Would it? Russo is a crap booker, but he has been severely reigned in , in comparison to his WCW debacle. In my opinion this is not a work.

• Paid Members

This isnt a work.

From what it looked like Bich callled it in the ring. Sting then held hardy down. If you notice he talks to both men before the bell each time he puts the mic behind his back.

The question is why send him out there at all? Unless hardy fucked himself up 20 minutes or so before the match and no one saw until he made his way to the ring?

I love TNA but my god..........Hardy needs to be put in rehab, and or let go.

if its a work its pointless especially on the main event of a pay per view (looking around on facebook people r trying to get refunds)

if its real he has to be sacked didnt he just have a child ud think he sort himself out

sad situation for a company that has so much potential

The youtube vid is still up for now, just watched it. Beyond a joke and they owe people their money back.

Asssuming that Jeff was off his face on something, does anyone really think that TNA are going to do anything in a way of punishing him? There such marks for ex-WWE stars that he'll probably end up with the world title at the next PPV. TNA and Jeff Hardy are beyond a joke. The youtube vid shows perfectly how much up Jeff is at 2:50. Glassy eyed and shuffling around.

Loved Taz too, when Jeffs doing his shirt shit and just comes out with "what the hell is Jeff Hardy doing?"

Open question to the promoters and wrestlers on here.

How would you handle this situation? Personally I would fire him. If Jeff wants to get fucked up he can do it on his own time. It's not much to ask to expect a man to stay sober until after the show.

It was the same as

only on a MUCH bigger stage.

Hardy is super lucky Sting is such a Pro! If that had been someone like Rsndy Orton I think Mr Orton may not have been able to control his anger. I have just watched the match. Got to feel sorry for Sting. I would also feel sorry for TNA but it was simple what they should have done. Not sent Hardy out to the ring in the first place! They should have just had Sting V Anderson V RVD. If that shit happened in WWE Jeff Hardy would have been fired the second he walked through the curtain.

• Paid Members

How would you handle this situation? Personally I would fire him. If Jeff wants to get fucked up he can do it on his own time. It's not much to ask to expect a man to stay sober until after the show.

It was the same as

If I were a promoter I would fire him. I'm sure Jeff's contract has a gross misconduct clause. But to be honest, TNA would most likely have been aware of what Jeff was like before signing him, yet went ahead and did so any way.

It was the same as

Jeff Hardy is obviously suffering some bad shit at the moment. He's a mess. The thing is however, it's easy to be pissed off with him ( especially if you're Sting ) he needs help, not ridicule or anger. TNA should offer rehab, if not fire him. It's at this time you would like anyone but Matt Hardy to be his brother. If he can't pull himself together after having a child then he is in some serious bother, not to mention the fact that he has a court case coming up in relation to drugs. Very bad situation all round.

Archived