TNA Victory Road

ajmcstyles

Obvious that it aint a work, Bisch had to go out there and do something. His behaviour in how he spoke to the talent is too strange for it not to be a "shit, we've gotta get something sorted here".

Love this quote on youtube tho :

Dear Sting,

Victory Road= Couldve been Wrestlemania

Jeff Hardy= Couldve been Undertaker

iMPACT Zone= Couldve been the Georgia Dome

1,000+ people in the crowd = Couldve been 50.000+ people in the crowd

The $ TNA is giving you= Couldve been topped by WWE

Your match against Taker= Couldnt have been any worse than ur match w/Hardy

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Again i will say.

Look at the ref, soon as he saw Jeff he throws up the X, Bich comes out and reworks the finish.

I would say Jeff turned up ok, then fucked himself up before the main event thus no one knew how bad he was until he was out there, I wouldnt for one second think they would knowingly allow him out there in that state.

There is no fucking way they would of let him go out there if he was fucked, I'm guessing TNA is feeding these sites rumours, it has Russo booking all over it. Also doesn't Jeff always do his facepaint? If he was so fucked how did he get it looking so intricate? Did the PPV end with minutes to spare or was it well under time? I find it hard to believe even Dixie Carter's team would let him compete if he was generally under the influence. The thing with Jeff's personna and character is you can never tell.

What I want to know is, why wasn't Matt looking out for his brother during the time that he was getting high? And surely Sting, Jeff, Russo, Bischoff etc were going through the match before it "took place", did they not realize what a state he was in? They could have done anything, it would have been better than what we got. They should have added Sting to the Anderson/RVD match, or something.

• Paid Members
There is no fucking way they would of let him go out there if he was fucked, I'm guessing TNA is feeding these sites rumours, it has Russo booking all over it. Also doesn't Jeff always do his facepaint? If he was so fucked how did he get it looking so intricate? Did the PPV end with minutes to spare or was it well under time? I find it hard to believe even Dixie Carter's team would let him compete if he was generally under the influence. The thing with Jeff's personna and character is you can never tell.

If its a work, two things.

1. Im over the moon! ive have not been "worked" since HBKs Back injury being played on during the HHH summerslam match.

2. Its the worst work ever.

• Paid Members
What I want to know is, why wasn't Matt looking out for his brother during the time that he was getting high? And surely Sting, Jeff, Russo, Bischoff etc were going through the match before it "took place", did they not realize what a state he was in? They could have done anything, it would have been better than what we got. They should have added Sting to the Anderson/RVD match, or something.

Depends doesnt it.

How long before bell time was the match talked about? The start of the PPV? Its quite possible he fucked himself up after the meeting, Your quite right about Matt however he must have known or seen what Jeff was doing.

Just seen the above........if thats true and they still sent him out there then TNA is retarded. Id have rather have reeled Flair out there

• Paid Members

Christ, what a disgrace Hardy is. This bloke should be nowhere near a wrestling ring. Sting earned his money on this PPV, because nobody should have to deal with an idiot like that showing up for work, no matter how much money you get paid. You can actually see in Bischoff's eyes that he's glad Spike TV have commissioned that Midget Championship Wrestling show, and he can fuck this promotion off if he wants to. At least John Leslie will feel at home on Challenge TV when they put Victory Road on Tuesday. Here's the thing, if it is real there is no excuse for it. And if it is an angle its even worse. Stuff like this shouldnt happen on PPV.

I wish Sting were black, as he could have pulled the, "I'm getting too old for this shit" line, a la Murtaugh from Lethal Weapon.

If he did that last night on the next PPV Hardy would have shot a smiley face into a TNA banner.

• Moderators
At least John Leslie will feel at home on Challenge TV when they put Victory Road on Tuesday.

e27734.gif

What do you do if you're at the helm of TNA now? Send him home for a month? Hardy is making himself far less valuable to Vince when his court case is over and he leaves TNA by doing daft shit like this, as well.

I don't think you can place to much weight on him being high and doing his face paint. If you've read Slash's biography you'd know he was mostly shitfaced on JD and cocaine at every Guns show but he was still able to nail all his solos. You wouldn't want to trust him with your spinal column though.

Archived