TNA Victory Road

ajmcstyles

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah yeah I think it was something like the jan 4th deal was without a TNA contract so he was still a free agent or summit so that ties in.

I read Meltzer was initially blaming Sting for the short match.

I like Jeff Hardy, wish he would get his act together.

Last February? What sort of contract does he have with TNA? Because he showed up on January 4th and then a few weeks later on a regular basis. Was he not under contract originally?

I hadn't heard of it either. I know they tried to keep him in 2009 but never read about another offer.

He turned up on January 4th, but he never returned until March 8th. TNA only used him on January 4th because he was in the area and he wanted to stick it to WWE. He was never under contract to TNA until Match 2010, so WWE could have signed him anywhere between January 4 until March 8. The plan was always that he was going to return to wrestle CM Punk at WrestleMania. But he decided against it.

If he had of done Wrestlemania with CM Punk, how long would it have been for him to be able to sign with TNA?

I don't understand how if Hardy's off his head they don't notice this until he gets into the ring? Even if it was a tiny, tiny little company (in comparison mine was, but by Christ, I knew the condition of the guys hours before the show let alone seconds) that would be massively unacceptable. If the reports on Stings health are true, then it's (and ignoring the dullness of putting the belt on him) crazy they even tried this singles match. They should've put a 4-way/triple threat as the main with Anderson/RVD/Sting (if he can go) or Jeff Hardy (if he's not off his head)

This is just baffling, yes TNA is mostly baffling, I know, but this is a whole new World of baffling. Like people deserve refunds, baffling. You DON'T present a main event like that, you DON'T shit on your paying customers.

Deplorable.

I don't understand how if Hardy's off his head they don't notice this until he gets into the ring?

You must remember that in wrestling, people turn up for main event matches in a limo half an hour before!

For that company, it wouldn't surprise me if they did.

When a TNA PPV happens hardly anybody on here or the net talks about it, especially during WM build up, yet this thread is 7 pages long already(the most ive seen for a TNA PPV on here), you remember scott hall's personal addiction thing in WCW, and who is running things in TNA right now? yeah work or not its got people talking about TNA, there's no such thing as bad publicity just look at charlie sheen.

Of course like WCW that ensures nobody will buy your PPV's again, but well we know how Russo and Co think, all we need now is some young executive to come in from spike and say he no longer wants wrestling on this network and TNA's transformation into WCW 1999-2001 will be complete.

somebody mentioned that hardy was going the same way as jake roberts, during the introductions he did what roberts did in the corner, use the ropes to pull himself up. he did look off his face though and tripping up the stairs.

• Paid Members
If the reports on Stings health are true, then it's (and ignoring the dullness of putting the belt on him) crazy they even tried this singles match.

What's the deal with Sting's health? Is this the shoulder injury he was carrying last year? I thought Sting had returned to (near enough) good health, as well as spending the time to get in shape for his return?

somebody mentioned that hardy was going the same way as jake roberts, during the introductions he did what roberts did in the corner, use the ropes to pull himself up. he did look off his face though and tripping up the stairs.

He looked like he was tripping off his face mate.

• Paid Members
there's no such thing as bad publicity just look at charlie sheen.

When people are shitting all over it, it's bad publicity.

Yeah. I see nobody claiming TNA is "WINNING" or that they have the tiger blood. It's all, "LOL Failz". Again.

Archived