TNA Victory Road

ajmcstyles

They should fire him, but that's unlikely. So what they should then do is just pair him up with Matt and have then wrestle against Beer Money, who can probably just about carry them as long as they can stand up, for the next year.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They should fire him, but that's unlikely. So what they should then do is just pair him up with Matt and have then wrestle against Beer Money, who can probably just about carry them as long as they can stand up, for the next year.

They both quite clearly have addictive personalities. Jeff is addicted to coke, Matt is addicted to cake.

there's no such thing as bad publicity just look at charlie sheen.

Certainly worked for Gary Glitter's career.

It's not like Jeff was handing out candy to the kids, all Im saying is that its got people talking about TNA, what is TNA's main problem other than being mostly shit? the fact nobody even pays attetion to them or knows of their existence.

I'm not condoning what went on last night, but the fact is its got people talking about TNA.

They both quite clearly have addictive personalities. Jeff is addicted to coke, Matt is addicted to cake.

• Paid Members
but the fact is its got people talking about TNA.

In a NEGATIVE way. This will not draw fans towards the products.

Also the only people talking about it are hardcore net fans who already know about TNA, average joe who watches the occaisional RAW will have no idea about this. If they do, then theres even more reason to not watch TNA.

Fuck knows what Bisch is telling them, but after the throwing the t shirt shit, Sting tries to work with Hardy and tries a kick and a couple of shots, Stings just had enough, and pulls Hardys hair to the point where Hardy shouts in pain, before ragging him into position for the Scorpion Death Drop. I'm assuming at that point the Stingers realized Hardy is beyond fucked and just ends it and then just stares daggers at him.

Real Estate Steve doesn't need this shit.

• Paid Members

Meltzer said on the LAW that he was wasted. Also rumours he broke probation and got arrested after the show.

The only plus is a tiny portion bothered buying this awful show. Jeffs also lucky Sting is a gent/sane as a Kurt Angle/Scott Steiner might have tried to work a clumsy match or kicked the shit out of him.

TNA need to sort Jeff out. I'm sure Spike and sponsors don't want such horrible PR attached to their brand.

• Paid Members

The only plus is seeing Real Estate Steve's usually "not arsed" poker face broke at the end of the night. Never seen Sting so bothered about anything since he took that spastic fit when the fans chanted "Sting Must Die" at him against Vader. Its great to see Sting so animated.

there's no such thing as bad publicity just look at charlie sheen.

Certainly worked for Gary Glitter's career.

It's not like Jeff was handing out candy to the kids, all Im saying is that its got people talking about TNA, what is TNA's main problem other than being mostly shit? the fact nobody even pays attetion to them or knows of their existence.

I'm not condoning what went on last night, but the fact is its got people talking about TNA.

The people talking about TNA are the people who'd usually be talking about them. Instead of saying it was good/ok/bad, they're mostly all saying it was bad. They never had a Sportscentre/tmz moment. It was just bad. Nobody new will find them. Their rating will fall again next week, and the following week and the week after up until their next reset sees it jump up a little again. Repeat to Fail.

Just watched the match and was squirming in my seat. It was pretty uncomfortable to watch really, but I think Sting did well to stay professional throughout (well except for agreeing with the crowd).

I hope Jeff gets his act together soon, as I really believe he is a talented guy without all the substances.

but the fact is its got people talking about TNA.

In a NEGATIVE way. This will not draw fans towards the products.

Also the only people talking about it are hardcore net fans who already know about TNA, average joe who watches the occaisional RAW will have no idea about this. If they do, then theres even more reason to not watch TNA.

Yes its a negative no doubt about that and it probably wont draw more fans, but more than half the shit they did in WCW was the same, and no matter how shit WCW got, quite alot of people carried on watching it.

So all this talk of the end of TNA Im seeing on the net today is just rubbish, those same TNA fans will carry on watching and even though I think Dixie is daft, sending her death threats on twitter is just sad.

Also comparing what Jeff did last night to some Pedo and a murderer is a bit much, he's not the first wrestler to go out there, out of his mind, people make it sound like TNA has a shitload of fans to loose in first place.

How many times have TNA done something daft and everyone says "thats it TNA is done" two months later they do it again and everyone says the same thing.

In a sadistic way I hope TNA does go out of business, just to give the internet fans nothing to talk about other than how Orton is going to bore us to sleep this week.

Archived