TNA Victory Road

ajmcstyles

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is Val still on the TNA payroll? If not, why not? TNA needs people who actually know what the fuck is going on.

Yeah TNA needs to fire the guy who could have potentially injured 1 person in the ring if they worked a proper match and re-hire a guy who could've killed 100's because he was paying more attention to his camera while driving. Actually I sense TNA's next storyline.

Except he was clearly pulled over at the side of the road and not moving when he recorded that video. Notice how the traffic around him moves but the scenery doesn't.

Is Val still on the TNA payroll? If not, why not? TNA needs people who actually know what the fuck is going on.

Yeah TNA needs to fire the guy who could have potentially injured 1 person in the ring if they worked a proper match and re-hire a guy who could've killed 100's because he was paying more attention to his camera while driving. Actually I sense TNA's next storyline.

Except he was clearly pulled over at the side of the road and not moving when he recorded that video. Notice how the traffic around him moves but the scenery doesn't.

I take it back, looked like he was moving when I first watched it.

Honestly I say work, all the stuff about Hardy being held down, if I was being pinned and didn't want to be, I'd just slide sideways so my shoulder would be up

Hardy doesn't look that bad and all the Bischoff really obviously talking to them both while holding the mic behind his back says to me that it's an angle, its probably Russo's way of slagging off the wellness policy, "our boys turn up fucked and still have a match, even if its only 90 seconds"

The other thing is Sting saying I agree, if he's that much of a pro why would he basically slag the company off on the way out?

• Paid Members

In all their stupidity I really don't think they would run an angle like that in a main event of a PPV.

If they have on the other hand then that's just pathetic and they deserve all the shit they get.

I was planning to watch Impact and Victory Road in a day or two on Challenge but wanted to see build up for Raw tonight and noticed loads of updates on Jeff Hardy which caught my attention so I decided I don't care if I spoil anything for myself now I just want to see what's going on. I've seen the YouTube video and other than that and hearing about the RVD/Anderson match I've not spoiled any of Impact or Victory Road for myself.

As someone who has been a big fan of the Hardys since they got into WWF back in the 90s I must say that was an absolute disgrace. I always try to stand up for them both as I had a soft spot for them as I began watching just as they debuted properly in WWF so I pretty much have been a fan of theirs through their professional career WWF/E to now in TNA. Now I must admit these two guys are barely a shell of what they once were and it's difficult to stand up for them now.

I think the pressure of this court case is destroying Jeff but he is doing no favours for himself at all and sadly I can see him having the book thrown at him. It's such a shame to see a guy who had some great, entertaining matches and who could have become so great pretty much destroy his career and well I'm guessing his personal life won't be that amazing at the moment either. I think it's easy to be angry at the guy and rightfully so really but it's just sad to see the guy falling apart like this.

Sting is a really classy guy though and his professionalism shone through, fair enough he did look pissed off and did shout "I agree" to the BS chants at the end but can you blame him? Jeff's lucky it wasn't someone who would have given him a real hiding in the ring for turning up to a PPV main event in that state. Also I'd love to know what Bischoff exactly said to them all, he really made sure the microphone was no where near his mouth when he was speaking to them, especially Sting.

I see the odd few shouting "work!" After just finishing reading Bischoff's book I don't think that was a work at all, he seems to take the stance that the paying audience, whether at the event or at home if it's PPV, deserve a good solid event with no BS like that and I must say I could never imagine him pulling off something like that as a work or wanting to be involved in anything like that at all.

I still can't actually believe that whole thing has happened to be honest.

On the val point, do you think Sting would allowed Hardy to no sell a Death Drop?

It's shit whatever happens, unless they offer something big on iMPACT this week then TNA will be shat upon from a very great height. Unless it is a work and they are gonna bring in "The Network" as an angle on iMPACT to stop Immortal running the show?

Really dissapointed by all this. TNA's been consistantly good this year so this is extremely annoying. I'm just hoping TNA can use this oppurtunity to spin this in their favor, similar to when Nash and Booker bailed on them a month or two ago, it's just a shame that this mockery happened at the main event of a pay per view of all places and everyone watching knew it was a damn shambles.

• Paid Members
Honestly I say work, all the stuff about Hardy being held down, if I was being pinned and didn't want to be, I'd just slide sideways so my shoulder would be up

Hardy doesn't look that bad and all the Bischoff really obviously talking to them both while holding the mic behind his back says to me that it's an angle, its probably Russo's way of slagging off the wellness policy, "our boys turn up fucked and still have a match, even if its only 90 seconds"

The other thing is Sting saying I agree, if he's that much of a pro why would he basically slag the company off on the way out?

But Jeff scratched Sting's neck struggling. Hardly called for during a worked pin. Jeff's eyes are visibly glazed over. And what did you expect Bischoff to do with the microphone when talking to Sting and Hardy? Leave it in front of his lips whilst he says to Sting, "Jeff's off his tits, just go for the finish and make sure you pin him for the three-count."

And he didn't slag off the company on the way out. He agreed with the fans' empathy as he was put in the awkward position he was. He turns up for work to find his colleague can't do their job properly. I'd be a bit fucked off if I turned up to the office ready to develop a website and my designer was stumbling about the office, tripping over the keyboard and mouse.

Analysed to fuck or what. Jeff was as wasted as Sandman, big deal. Sting just did what any veteran would do, no need to suck him off this much. If reports are accurate, TNA are to blame for letting things go the way they did. If they hadn't fucked about the previous matches finish (aside from them two being fucking useless in it) then the winner coulda come out, laid Jeff out (they both had reason to) and took their title shot there and then and given us a proper match at least but instead they looked like a bunch useless clowns, this was like a clueless inexperienced Britwres promoter doing his debut show rather than a squad of seasoned professionals.

One thing I will say on this, im not entirely sure if its a work or a shoot, at this point im leaning towards it being a shoot and if it is then Sting is one hell of a pro considering it could have been a lot worse

Remember when The Sandman flashed when he got a little to out of it before a match (which must have been completely wasted for The Sandmans standards) also the Jake Roberts incident a few years back,

Sting tidied it up as fast as he could without any major incidents, if Jeff was under the influence badly who knows it could have been even worse if they let it go longer, TNA put Sting in a horrible postion he had every right to be pissed of, yes he didnt hide it as you could see he was but who the fuck could blame him?

This isnt the first time Jeff has done this, I remember him being described as "a mugshot come to life" by the guy who wrote Ring Of Hell the night he won his first WWE Title

Archived