Raw Discussion *Spoilers* 7/3

Super Cena

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Well it has to be both for me

Thats what I was thinking. Austin is great and it was one of the reasons I was watching the other night, but a 1million drop is a big number for people tuning in just to watch Austin.

Yeah, but they also gained almost a million viewers for that segment.

The JBL/Michael Cole/Steve Austin segment gained 961,00 viewers to a 4.46 rating, which is the best quarter hour in a long time. In 12-17 Males, they were up from 4.2 to 5.5 (81% of teenagers watching were male

• Paid Members
Im wondering why we have hardly seen Bryan over the past couple of months. The guy is very over and yet he is hardly being used.

Ive watched the last few RAWs recently and Bryan isnt over at all. When he goes to the corner during his entrance and raises the belt, there's usually a few people clapping in the background behind him. It makes me cringe.

This could change if he had time for a few good matches, clean wins and a few decent pre-taped promos...He's fucked.

Im wondering why we have hardly seen Bryan over the past couple of months. The guy is very over and yet he is hardly being used.

Ive watched the last few RAWs recently and Bryan isnt over at all. When he goes to the corner during his entrance and raises the belt, there's usually a few people clapping in the background behind him. It makes me cringe.

This could change if he had time for a few good matches, clean wins and a few decent pre-taped promos...He's fucked.

They've lost interest in Bryan, as they have Sheamus and as they do with alot of people. They will push them for a certain time, complete the fued they are in and thats it they are left doing bugger all and losing whatever momentum or heat they had gained.

They've lost interest in Bryan, as they have Sheamus and as they do with alot of people. They will push them for a certain time, complete the fued they are in and thats it they are left doing bugger all and losing whatever momentum or heat they had gained.

There are a load of youngsters on the roster currently that could be the next crop of main eventers for the WWE, you can't push all of them all of the time and keep momentum going continually, it would be overkill and would look ridiculous, guys like Swagger, Mcintyre, Rhodes, Bryan, Sheamus, Barrett, Ziggler, Morrison etc etc are all possible stars and have all had pushes at some point. Just because some aren't currently doing a lot it's not that they've lost interest in them it's just that building up tomorrow's stars takes time and with so many people needing to be replaced on so many younger stars on the roster it'll be a long process. The focus shifts from one person to another every few months or so until eventually they've all had pushes now and then and are alll still keeping their hand in and can become a proper and hopefully over crop of main eventers. Rather than all pushed in a rushed way at once and all had the focus on them at the same time so it's too much for the audience to take in and no-one cares about any of them.

He's had loads of good matches, and he's had a lot of decent wins with his submission move. Crowds have just run hot and cold on him, and I think it's worse now than ever because he's not been on much since the Gail Kim thing started.

There are a load of youngsters on the roster currently that could be the next crop of main eventers for the WWE, you can't push all of them all of the time and keep momentum going continually, it would be overkill and would look ridiculous, guys like Swagger, Mcintyre, Rhodes, Bryan, Sheamus, Barrett, Ziggler, Morrison etc etc are all possible stars and have all had pushes at some point. Just because some aren't currently doing a lot it's not that they've lost interest in them it's just that building up tomorrow's stars takes time and with so many people needing to be replaced on so many younger stars on the roster it'll be a long process. The focus shifts from one person to another every few months or so until eventually they've all had pushes now and then and are alll still keeping their hand in and can become a proper and hopefully over crop of main eventers. Rather than all pushed in a rushed way at once and all had the focus on them at the same time so it's too much for the audience to take in and no-one cares about any of them.

I believe Sheamus is in the bad books for acting the big man back stage. I could have sworn I read that on here a few days ago.

• Paid Members

He was over. He's never got massive reactions or anything. Michael Cole burying him on commentary probably didn't help much, especially when Cole was still wanking over John Cena and such. However, once the matches started, people were into him. The whole Bella/Gail Kim thing seems to have fucked him over, doubled with them not doing anything interesting with him.

The Sheamus thing is building nicely, hopefully it puts some spotlight back on him. Anyone notice how tanned he looked this week? I know Sheamus is ultra-white but Bryan has definitely been on the tanning cream.

• Paid Members

Daniel Bryan was getting good reactions given his push a few months back. The fans get into his matches when he gets more than five minutes. He hasn't been featured in a good light enough in recent months, so naturally fans see him as a jobber (confirming Michael Coles burials). It's a shame as he was making progress and ever since he stole the show with Dolph Ziggler they weirdly stopped featuring him and pushed Dolph Ziggler.

Same with Sheamus, that Raw King of the Ring is death. First Regal, now Sheamus.

Archived