Raw Discussion *Spoilers* 7/3

Super Cena

Another Monday, another Raw.

Steve Austin returns tonight which should be fun.

Also, another HOF inductee is scheduled to be announced. Going by some of the sitez, it looks as though it's going to be SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

Tammy "Sunny" Sytch

The Rock has said on his Twitter that he won't be on hand at tonight's Raw taping due to his film schedule (which is no doubt going to be a source of ammo for whatever Cena has to say tonight).

With the news that Hogan leaked on Twitter recently about a certain performer SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

(Jimmy Hart)

going to WWE to be Lawler's manager for the WM match, there's talk of WWE airing footage of both The Undertaker and Triple H beating down the Hulkster :laugh: .

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
there's talk of WWE airing footage of both The Undertaker and Triple beating down the Hulkster :laugh: .

Its fake. All thats real is the miles and the money. That means so little in 2011, I'd be surprised if they even did it. Its a very old tactic. When Terra Rizing or the Diamond Studd or Vader left WCW to got to the WWF, they always used to play footage of them doing a job to Sting to show the difference in class or something. Lawler beat Hogan in the early 80s and he still plays footage of it on Memphis TV to this day. Or when Hogan joined WCW, they would play Yokozuna beating him or saying things like "the former Immortal Hulk Hogan". When a company is pushing a WWE champion who has no crediblity and has done jobs to their US champion while holding a title shot briefcase, shit like that doesnt wash.

I dont get WWE's constant obsession with TNA. They always reference them, whether they are saying Ric Flair's name, stealing Sting's leather coated pissing down with rain vignettes or showing their owner doing jobs to the Undertaker. WWE needs to just concentrate on their own product. :rolleyes:

I think we'll get the first Triple H and Undertaker face to face promo's tonight, possibly announcing a stipulation or two. And maybe an HBK appearence.

From twitter

CMPunk

rattle snakes sleep. Saviors don't.

4 hours ago

I have a feeling tonight will see the first ever confrontation between Steve Austin and CM Punk. Should be a great moment.

• Paid Members
there's talk of WWE airing footage of both The Undertaker and Triple beating down the Hulkster :laugh: .

Its fake. All thats real is the miles and the money. That means so little in 2011, I'd be surprised if they even did it. Its a very old tactic. When Terra Rizing or the Diamond Studd or Vader left WCW to got to the WWF, they always used to play footage of them doing a job to Sting to show the difference in class or something. Lawler beat Hogan in the early 80s and he still plays footage of it on Memphis TV to this day. Or when Hogan joined WCW, they would play Yokozuna beating him or saying things like "the former Immortal Hulk Hogan". When a company is pushing a WWE champion who has no crediblity and has done jobs to their US champion while holding a title shot briefcase, shit like that doesnt wash.

Don't cry, Ian, it's fake!

WWE should air footage of Trips and undertaker kicking fuck out of Hogan. And Austin, Rock, Cena, Benoit, er, maybe not Benoit, HBK, Nash, Foley, Kane, Flair, McMahon, etc. They want to convince people that these two have been the best of the best. they have the tools to do so. it'll just be a silly rumour that it's to get back at Hogan.

That's what I was thinking, if WWE really are that pissed off at Hogan then I'm sure there's other ways they can get at him if they wanted to rather than using that poor tactic.

Yeah, WWE really do need to stop paying homage to TNA. Blackberry's being used in steel cage main events? And I'm sure that Miz used a lariat from the second rope whilst Bryan was hung up on the ropes a while back a la former TNA wrestling star Desmond Wolfe. :laugh:

Edit, just read this now:

I think we'll get the first Triple H and Undertaker face to face promo's tonight, possibly announcing a stipulation or two. And maybe an HBK appearence.

From twitter

CMPunk

4 hours ago

I have a feeling tonight will see the first ever confrontation between Steve Austin and CM Punk. Should be a great moment.

Sweet, this could be brilliant.

Very interesting to hear about a possible Punk and Austin confrontation, I'd imagine it'll end with Austin looking strong, maybe a stunner for Punk but I'd love Punk to get the upper hand if there is a confrontation, it'd make him look strong and dangerous as opposed to having Austin come back and take him out just for the hell of it. I'd love to stay up for tonight's show but think I'll have to have an early night as I have a job interview tomorrow.

• Awards Moderator
That's what I was thinking, if WWE really are that pissed off at Hogan then I'm sure there's other ways they can get at him if they wanted to rather than using that poor tactic.

Yeah, WWE really do need to stop paying homage to TNA. Blackberry's being used in steel cage main events? And I'm sure that Miz used a lariat from the second rope whilst Bryan was hung up on the ropes a while back a la former TNA wrestling star Desmond Wolfe. :laugh:

Edit, just read this now:

From twitter

CMPunk

4 hours ago

Sweet, this could be brilliant.

And if Punk and Austin confront, presumably Orton will be there too. Have he and Austin met since he started calling himself the Viper? Viper ... Rattlesnake ... not quite sure where they could go with that, but ... yeah.

re:

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Sunny

[close spoiler]

");document.close(); being inducted into the HOF.

Sunny used to be HBK's 'bit of fun' on the road so it seems like someone's idea of a joke if she is inducted the same night as him.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

• Paid Members
re:

Sunny

[close spoiler]

Sunny used to be HBK's 'bit of fun' on the road so it seems like someone's idea of a joke if she is inducted the same night as him.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Believe it or not, I've read that there's strong rumours Bret Hart is the one inducting her. If this is true, someone has to be taking the piss somewhere.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

re:

Sunny

[close spoiler]

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Believe it or not, I've read that there's strong rumours Bret Hart is the one inducting her. If this is true, someone has to be taking the piss somewhere.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Oh please let that happen!

Snooki from Jersey Shore has tweeted that she'll be at Raw. Dunno if that means just in the crowd, or appearing as part of the show.

Edit:

TNA’s got Angelina and JWoww, but WWE has bagged the biggest female star from MTV’s Jersey Shore — Snooki.

Nicole ‘Snooki’ Polizzi — who is controversially on the cover of the latest issue of Rolling Stone magazine — will appear on Monday Night Raw next week, TMZ reveals.

• Paid Members

Well, TNA without fucking fail, always puts their special Jersey Shore guest head-to-head with the show. People who watch Jersey Shore are more likely to be watching Jersey Shore during that time am I right?

Fair play to TNA though. Jwoww's more wank material in my opinion. She's just pure filth.

• Paid Members
Well, TNA without fucking fail, always puts their special Jersey Shore guest head-to-head with the show.

Is that true? It seems too mad to be real.

Yeah its true. They've done it twice now. Whenever they do a Jersey Shore crossover, they put them in direct competition to the actual show. Nobody has any idea what they are playing at. They are paying about seven grand for these lasses as well.

Archived