Raw Discussion *Spoilers* 7/3

Super Cena

• Paid Members

Someone on F4W pointed out that, as threats go, 'I'll beat you up so bad, I'll be able to jerk off over your unconscious body', it's odd but kind of effective at the same time. Which I found amusing.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Pearl necklace, Maybe next week he will offer some felching or even a bit of snowballing. Cena's rap was pretty crap. The T-Shirt bit was good but he just doesn't look serious when he is talking. Silly faces, like smiling and all that. The Rock went on too long last week but looked like he was mad. Cena was just jokey. He is not really taking The Miz or The Rock seriously or that's the way it comes across.

I am sure their is lots of other things he could have ryhmed with Check list

The line was:

I am so glad this thing is over so I can cross it off my check list/Rock didn't win but its ok I'll give him a pearl necklace.

He could of used

I am so glad this thing is over so I can cross it off my check list/ Rock did win because his promos are better than mine and he has a real intensity I have lacked for years. I feel, I feel I have gone stale and The Rock's right I am going to take him out for a pint and we can play scrabble while talking about Wrestlemania and ways to reinvent for my fans so I don't get booed out of the building everytime I go to the ring.

I am sure someone can do better than the above.

Also he said he wants to whip The Rocks bottom. Doesn't Cena write his own raps or does someone write them for him?

Archived