Raw Discussion *Spoilers* 7/3

Super Cena

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
The Rock's return was amazing but as soon as "I'm back for good" was outed as total bullshit.

Everyone's jumped on that but, he never actually said that did he? He said 'I'm never, ever going away' which i took as, i'm never going away for good, there's always a chance i'll show up.

'I think i'm going to be sick.'

Cole's delivery of that line absolutely creased me.

Good to see The Miz end strong too, it was a great performance from the WWE Champ I thought. He's totally right to be pissed off at being overlooked - not only by Cena and The Rock, but by many fans (including some of you lot) who demand The Miz get kicked off his deserving Mania main event against the biggest star in the company so we can see Cena v The Rock. I remember when The Miz and John Morrison, as a team, were almost the only folk on the roster who competed on Raw, SmackDown and ECW each week for about a year, only to not even get a match on the Mania card. It would be a travesty if The Miz were to be treated like that again after all the hard work he's obviously put in.

This is true. But i feel for John Morrison more. I remember a few years back, Melina was in the womens match on the Wrestlemania card and there was a brief backstage segment with her and Morrison with her being all super-excited and John reacting pissed off responding with a sarcastic remark something akin to 'congratulations on getting YOUR Wrestlemania moment' as poor John, despite having a good year and seeming like someone they wanted to build toward the future with was being left off the card. Only, it seems to happen to him almost every year. The year you mention where he and Miz were part of the most entertaining Tag Team feud in years with The Colons got shunted to the pre-show. Wrestlemania 24 he made up the numbers in Money in the Bank and last year he had to tag with fucking R-Truth in a short, nothing opener.

He didn't get the WWE title shot on ppv for Royal Rumble like everyone was expecting and despite his tremendous efforts over the past several months his momentum has been wasted going into Wrestlemania. I really hope, if something is planned for him and Dolph together at Wrestlemania that they start to develop a bit more and heat up next week. I have a horrible feeling it's going to be a mixed tag of Dolph and Vickie vs Morrison and Trish or something though.

I have the same feelings with Bryan and Sheamus, if they're going to be facing at 'Mania. All four of those guys, Morrison, Ziggler, Sheamus and Bryan have had good years and are guys WWE should be looking to build toward the future with and really elevate and establish at such a vital time as Wrestlemania and they deserve they're moment and more focus put upon them on 'The Grandest Stage Of Them All' for their efforts over the past year. That the momentum each of them had not so long ago is now basically non-existent so close to Wrestlemania must be really deflating and disheartening for them.

• Paid Members

Re : Sunny,

She was fucking awesome. For her role in the company - non wrestling female to get male talent over, shift merchandise and be a general wankpiece, she was in a class of her own.

And I still would stab all my mates in the eyes with cocktail sticks for a go on her.

Probably the best Raw for well over a year. From top to bottom it was entertaining. The Cole/JBL/Austin segment was pure gold. Cole is OUTSTANDING. JBL is looking in damn good health, I have missed him on WWE TV.

Lovely to see Ziggler on Raw, slightly puzzled by Trish V Vicki next week, it seems to be an opening for Kong to make her debut I think.

Sunny in the HOF is very nice indeed.

Im enjoying the Punk V Orton feud, even though the entire Nexus except for Punk and Ryan are being made to look like compleye jobbers. Somehow I see Skip Sheffield returning before or at Mania.

Enjoyed the Cena and Miz segments at the end, I agree with those who say that was the best Miz has ever looked.

she never really did anything.

She is historically regarded by the WWE as being the first ever diva.

dont get me wrong she was stunning, just dont think she deserves to be in the hall of fame

Give me one name you'd put in?!!

i'd put trish in before sunny for the fact she started as a diva manager then turned herself into a good woman wrestler by working hard.

• Paid Members

When you look back she looked so beautiful. She'll be shedding a tear for Chris that night.

Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart and possibly Joey Mercury will be in attendance. They were usually good at taking her mind off Chris Candido.

What story between them 2? Never heard owt before?

When you look back she looked so beautiful. She'll be shedding a tear for Chris that night.

Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart and possibly Joey Mercury will be in attendance. They were usually good at taking her mind off Chris Candido.

I believe she sucked him off in return for painkillers or Somas.

• Paid Members

I believe she sucked him off in return for painkillers or Somas.

Oh did not know he worked ECW. Thought she might of done something with him when she came back for 15th Anniversary even though she was with her boyfriend that night. Still we are talking about Sunny here.

so so show for me, never usually give miz praise but he saved that final segment last night. the cena promo was embarassing to say the least

the cole stuff during the divas match made me feel sorry for eve and nikki, imagining being told that you are going to be in a title match on tv but that half way through the pbp man is going to cut a promo about himself and the next segment instead of doing his job properly. however the stuff with austin and jbl was fried gold that made it hard for me not to laugh out loud

the taker promo was decent but apart from that nothing really caught my interest much, even the orton/punk stuff is getting boring and im a fan of both

Archived