Jump to content

Best on-topic poster?  

167 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

TheBigBoot and Pity have been great all year, but I voted for the Pity, because he has nice eyes. After 12 months of "give him time, Hogan will turn the ship around" posts, I'll be happy if I get a Europa League place. Dirty Eddie and Tiger Rick should be in there, though, I felt. Always open a thread when there names pop up on the screen.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Paid Members
Posted

:omg: how the feck did I end up being up for this? Thanks to anyone who voted me anyway. I'm trailing behind but as me mom used to say every sports day 'it's the taking part that counts'

 

Like a prat, I nulled my vote by clicking to view the results. Was torn between Ebb and Pity. Was gonna vote PITCOS, he makes his points well and is usually funny with it.

 

But would like to see Ebb win though, as a fellow MMA fan and all round good poster. My vote goes to Ebb, well it would have if I didn't null my bastard vote :/

Posted

I chose Ebb too.

 

I have watched less and less wrestling as the year has gone on, and as a result I have dipped into way less wrestling topics on here than previous years and way more MMA topics. Ebb has been the MVP in those for the reasons Hat Guy stated above. :thumbsup:

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

TheBigBoot for me too. Love his posts.

 

Like SSB above, I don't watch much MMA.

Edited by bAzTNM#1
  • Moderators
Posted

It is interesting to see how close it is actually. I know it's because the wrestling vote is split and the mma vote is firmly with Ebb (sorry wandshogun!), but still - this is a wrestling forum so it's interesting to see how many more of the regular posters here have drifted towards MMA in the past year.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I think this has maybe highlighted a slight problem with this particular award in that a lot of people, like me, won't read the MMA threads if they're not interested in it and miss whatever the likes of Ebb (who is also a really good off-topic poster, actually) and Wandshogun post. As such, they're probably at a disadvantage.

 

Maybe an MMA Poster Of The Year award next year?

  • Paid Members
Posted

That was suggested but seemed like such a given that we went with an overall vote. I think the people who deserve to be in the poll are on there.

  • Paid Members
Posted
It is interesting to see how close it is actually. I know it's because the wrestling vote is split and the mma vote is firmly with Ebb (sorry wandshogun!), but still - this is a wrestling forum so it's interesting to see how many more of the regular posters here have drifted towards MMA in the past year.

 

:D no need to be sorry, I'm surprised I'm on the list at all much less that anyone voted me. I didn't really expect to see any of the MMA regulars on the list to be honest so it's good to see Ebb doing so well.

  • Moderators
Posted

This was a fucking toughie. Ebb really knows his MMA, and Big Boot makes quality posts which hold peoples attention, PITCOS is very frank...

 

But Ian bums the Armstrongs and asked X-Pac a question on a YouShoot and is top mates with Scott Norton, so I've gone with him.

Posted

Feel bad for not voting for Ebb or Wandshogun despite my non-interest in wrestling and love for MMA. I voted for TheBigBoot because this is primarily a wrestling forum and his posts are always really informative, never boring and he manages to get his point across without being antagonistic to any other poster.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...