UKFF (On-topic) Poster Of The Year 2010

tiger_rick

Best on-topic poster?  

167 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

While I didn't give him my vote, I really should give Big Boot his fucking due. He writes long posts, but they hold my attention, he isn't condescending, and really knows his onions. Some think I'm a fucking gimmick, but a real gimmick who won this award a few years back can learn from the Bootster.

And he remembered I hate the Harris Boys, so that's gets more Kudos from me.

I know. Even after five years I used to regularly forget my ex-girlfriend's birthday, but I remember that Butch Reed Mark hates Big Ron and Heavy D. :yinyang:

TheBigBoot and Pity have been great all year, but I voted for the Pity, because he has nice eyes. After 12 months of "give him time, Hogan will turn the ship around" posts, I'll be happy if I get a Europa League place. Dirty Eddie and Tiger Rick should be in there, though, I felt. Always open a thread when there names pop up on the screen.

I actually managed to go a whole month/four week period this summer without posting. To be fair you aren't alone on the Hogan thing, at least initially I actually thought Hogan coming in would make a difference as well. Not quite to the extent that they'd turn things around (long term) but I did think they would create at least a short term spike in ratings, merchandise sales and PPV buys (which always seemed to be TNA's problem) in terms of getting more of the existing audience to buy a few simply because I hadn't heard that many people talking about TNA ever at that point. I enjoy reading Rick and Eddie's stuff as well.

But Ian bums the Armstrongs and asked X-Pac a question on a YouShoot and is top mates with Scott Norton, so I've gone with him.

I'd be highly suspicious of anyone who didn't.

I mean how can you dislike the Armstrongs (especially Brad). It would be like not liking Bobby Eaton or Marty Jannetty. I just can't imagine the type of deranged person who would fit that description. Now if you'd said he was top mates with Ice Train I'd have voted for him.

In all serious, I'll admit it: I was curious to see how things were going and nulled my vote. Don't know who I would have gone for, to be honest. I don't really follow MMA. Then again I don't think I've got into any new sports since I was a teenager, so its not a case of 'disliking' it (I quite like what I have watched) I just haven't been able to get into it emotionally the same way I did team sports. Maybe I need to watch more. Obviously not going to vote for myself. So it would have to have been between Carbomb, Ian and Pity for me. All different types of posters in terms of style/content which is a good thing and I couldn't decide.

Thanks for the compliments Butch, bAzTNM, SmokeSoapBar, Max Power, Mab, Legend Killer, Carbomb and Curry Angel. And thanks to whoever nominated/voted for me.

• Paid Members

Wow, it's the closest vote I've seen in a while. Normally there tends to be a bit of a gap opening up in the later stages, but between PITCOS, Ian and Ebb, there really isn't much in it.