Paid Members tiger_rick Posted January 8, 2011 Paid Members Posted January 8, 2011 Vote for the best poster in the on-topic Wrestling/MMA forum. Polls open for 1 week.
Magnum Milano Posted January 8, 2011 Posted January 8, 2011 Voted for Ebb last year so I am voting for Wand this year. I am guessing a lot of what he posts gets missed because it is in the MMA threads but it is nearly always a good read, especially the stuff in the past fight discussion. The other nominees appear to be here due to the amount of posts they make; whilst one of the nominees I don't understand as their lengthy posts I find boring and tedious.
Loki Posted January 9, 2011 Posted January 9, 2011 Pityinthecityofsin - despite the rubbish name, he's got a good taste in wrestling and argues his point well, even though he's not a Nash fan. In that respect, he's refreshingly un-influenced by peer pressure.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 9, 2011 Paid Members Posted January 9, 2011 Yeah, I've gone with PITCOS too. Ian_hitmanhart is great as well though.
Max Power Posted January 9, 2011 Posted January 9, 2011 TheBigBoot for me. His posts are always worth a second look. Although, all nominees talk sense.
Paid Members JohnnyChimpo Posted January 9, 2011 Paid Members Posted January 9, 2011 The Big Boot just, just edges it. But Pityinthecityofsin ran him really close.
Paid Members Carbomb Posted January 10, 2011 Paid Members Posted January 10, 2011 What the-?! I was nominated? Anyway, I voted for TheBigBoot - provides great discussion, has a great wrestling knowledge and passion for it, and can do it all without being arsey.
The Natural Posted January 10, 2011 Posted January 10, 2011 (edited) Voted for Ebb. Edited January 10, 2011 by The Natural
Paid Members Dearly Devoted Dexter Posted January 10, 2011 Paid Members Posted January 10, 2011 Ian_Hitmanhart tends to be on the money more often than not, he gets my vote
Mab Posted January 11, 2011 Posted January 11, 2011 Big Boot for me....been a fan of his post's for years
Recommended Posts