Comic Book and Superhero movie & TV discussion.

Bellenda Carlisle

Cant watch YouTube on my retro iPad, but if that is same one that was shown before Logan, then loved it until the unnecessary joke at the end.

Logan was really good, a superhero gran Torino.

• Paid Members

Logan was really good, a superhero gran Torino.

It was also a superhero Steptoe and Son.

Wonder Woman looks great, I feel like they're holding a lot back as well, having said that now the next trailer will probably blow it's load showing everything like the last BvS trailer did.

• Paid Members

I saw Logan. Really enjoyed it, and Patrick Stewart was really on point. He did the serious and the comedy both brilliantly. One of my favourite performances from him in recent years, and definitely his best turn as Xavier. Stephen Merchant was good also.

Disagree. Merchant was just himself dressed like Uncle Fester. Logan as a movie was very good, but I'm hearing talk of the best Superhero film ever and that's bollocks. Best Wolverine film and one of the best X-Movies, but not even top 5 Marvel for me

• Paid Members

The Tick has got an updated costume now it's been given a full series. The costume design on these is fucking horrible, I guess it's a slight improvement on the previous one but it's not good. I think Peter Serafinowicz' baggy dour old face is one of the bigger problems though. Still, I like Serafinowicz and I love the Tick so I'm glad it's getting a full series, I'm sure it will be really good.

After

C6k5KrjVsAETumW.jpg

Before

tick4-4fbb6-191339.jpg

Edited by Call me Bellend