Hollie Greig - child abuse cover up

Dynamite Duane

I looked at information Loki pm'd me and evaluated it for myself and stepped back for a while. Since then I've discovered more and to this story regards the coverup by the Scottish judiciary.

"discovered more"

THE SAME OLD WACKY NONSENSE

"I convinced myself into believing a new lie, because that's easier to deal with than accepting I was wrong, and wasted a bunch of time being such."

In one paragraph or less - WITH NO LINKS OR VIDEOS - explain what this 'more' you discovered consisted of.

OK, fair enough. I guess if I post videos etc not everyone view it. The reason I tend to post links is for others to look and decide for themselves, guess I need to give a reason for others take look.

Point taken and accepted :)

Learning more about Elish Angelioni, the former Lord Advocate, now a Dame and that she has put a D Notice on Hollie and Anne's case. Preventing the story being reporting in the media. D Notice's are only applied usually in the defence of the realm. This to me is an abuse of power. None of Hollie's alleged abusers including her father Roy Mackie have ever been interviewed. The fact that Robert Green has been imprisoned to shut him and Anne and Hollie continue to appeal against Shropshire authorities wanting to take Hollie away from her mother.

Edited by Dynamite Duane

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators
Learning more about Elish Angelioni, the former Lord Advocate, now a Dame and that she has put a D Notice on Hollie and Anne's case.

No she didn't. There's zero evidence for this other than "a nutter said it."

Robert Green was imprisoned because he's a troublesome tosser who goes around accusing people of being pedos and rapists.

• Paid Members

See, what'd be ace right now is if Duane replies with either some evidence of Elish Angelioni's 'D Notice' or reasoning why he thinks this is the case. I fear he'll just disappear for 2 months then come back & bump this thread with another spurious youtube link.

• Paid Members
I found this to be a very interesting read:

http://stolenkids-hollie.blogspot.com/2010...h-lies-too.html

The webmaster of the official Hollie Greig blog claiming they and many other people have been duped. It's a bit of a rant, but interesting nevertheless.

Remember when this happened?

I watch these new videos, and my view hasn't changed since I posted earlier in this thread:

http://ukff.com/index.php?s=&showtopic...t&p=2187270

If I have one question in this matter, it's "Why Hollie?" What is so special about Hollie that she's been singled out for this astronomical endevour?

Learning more about Elish Angelioni, the former Lord Advocate, now a Dame and that she has put a D Notice on Hollie and Anne's case.

This wasn't true when you claimed it about a year ago, and it's no more true now.

Not only isn't it true, it couldn't be true as Ms Angeloni can't issue DA-Notices (their actual name). In fact, look here - a response to a tinfoiler by the one man who CAN issue D Notices, Air Vice-Marshal Vallance, in reply to a tin-foiler who actually had enough house to try and find out some facts:

Dear Mr Metcalfe,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Let me assure you that no Defence Advisory guidance has been issued on the case of Hollie Greig, nor will it be. The DA Notice System covers only the core national security issues defined in the five Standing DA Notices. These are of course purely advisory and are not supported by any form of sanction, legal or otherwise; advice offered under them can be accepted or ejected in whole or in part. For full details see www.dnotice.org.uk.

The case of Hollie Greig falls far outside the DA Notice System guidelines. and whether or not certain people are treating this case as a 'no-go area' it is certainly not because of any DA Notice concerns.

Sincerely,

Andrew Vallance

Air Vice-Marshal

Secretary, Defence Press and Broadcasting Advisory Committee

Office: 0207 218 2206

Mobile: 07768 433005

Home: 01344 874412

From the most reputable source I could find for you, Duane:

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=...p;postcount=840

Look, there's his office telephone number. Why don't you ring it and confirm this for yourself. Go on - do some actual investigation rather than relying on 4th hand information. I dare you.

EDIT: the poor chap has obviously had more than one enquiry about this, as evidenced by the testy reply to this bakerfoiler:

I wish to make it clear that there is absolutely no truth in the statement repeated in your e-mail below that the ‘Blair government…issued a D-Notice to gag the press from revealing the names of known paedophiles within the British executive’. No ‘D-Notice’ advice has ever been issued in connection either with the Hollie Greig case or the naming of paedophiles, as these issues fall far outside Defence Advisory Notice concerns. Those concerns deal only with the disclosure of national security information which falls within the guidelines set by the five Standing DA Notices

(see www.dnotice.org.uk). Moreover, the Government does not issue ‘D Notices’, I do. And I do so on behalf of the Defence Press and Broadcasting Advisory Committee, which is an independent body, composed of senior officials and media leaders, the latter being in the great majority.

Sincerely,

Andrew Vallance

Air Vice-Marshal

Secretary, DPBAC

Edited by Loki

• Paid Members

The best thing about those crap videos that Duane posted is all the people on the comments claiming that YouTube is hiding the real amount of views the videos are getting because every time they refresh the video, the number stays the same. facepalm.gif doesn't cover it, really.

• Paid Members
From the most reputable source I could find for you, Duane:

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=...p;postcount=840

Look, there's his office telephone number. Why don't you ring it and confirm this for yourself. Go on - do some actual investigation rather than relying on 4th hand information. I dare you.

Fucking hell I just had a quick look at the Icke forum. Some seriously unhinged people on there. Makes me glad we only have Duane (and he wanders off for a few months between posts)

Even the trolls truthseekers on that forum are starting to turn against this case, surely that tells you something

• Paid Members
The best thing about those crap videos that Duane posted is all the people on the comments claiming that YouTube is hiding the real amount of views the videos are getting because every time they refresh the video, the number stays the same. facepalm.gif doesn't cover it, really.

Yeah. YouTube should take the UKFF mod approach to video views, anyone who posts a video and thereafter mentions the amount of views it's had should have the count reset to 0. It'd be double the fun doing it to those guys too, being 'the man' and messing with their heads.