Hollie Greig - child abuse cover up

Dynamite Duane

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members
The way I see it is we have 2 contradictory statements. One saying she was most likely abused and one saying there is lack of evidence to convict anyone.

There's no contradiction. Evidence of an occurance isn't the same as evidence proving who was involved.

If you see a car at the side of the road with the front wrapped around a lamp post, that's a pretty conclusive indication of what's happened, but not of who did it.

Worthy of note no one has stood on trial here regards the alleged abuse, yet Robert Green is continued to be summons to court.

That's because there's no evidence linking any individual to the alleged abuse beyond hearsay, and therefore no case to bring; on the other hand Robert Green keeps breaching the conditions of his bail - he was charged with breaching the peace IIRC.

See you in a couple of months Duane!

• 6 months later...

Some good news on this story for a change:

http://www.warringtonguardian.co.uk/news/9..._claims_jailed/

The reprehensible charlatan Robert Green has been sent to jail for breaking his bail conditions, after repeatedly handing out leaflets repeating his unsubstantiated claims that various public officials are paedophiles.

Perhaps there can finally be an end to this awful saga.

• Moderators

The reprehensible charlatan Robert Green has been sent to jail for breaking his bail conditions, after repeatedly handing out leaflets repeating his unsubstantiated claims that various public officials are paedophiles.

One more win for the sane/good guys.

• Paid Members

Fucking Hell he's from Warrington. From all of us, I'm sorry. Has Duane caught wind of this?

Fucking Hell he's from Warrington. From all of us, I'm sorry. Has Duane caught wind of this?

Bloody hell. All the comments on the story are from Duane. Not one person seems to think serious and false (or at very best unproven) allegations are in any way wrong.

if you type Hollie Greig into Google you unleash a whirlwind of weirdness. You can see why the mainstream media stay away from this case, it's become the cause cel

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

A Hollie Greig mental has turned up on a news story I linked to on FB.

Basically a pub down the road is changing their name from The Crown to The Dormouse and it was covered on BBC North East Wales news on the website. A mentalist wades in with...

Mental: I cant contain my anger....AT THE BBC!....Un-fuckin-believeable they'll call THIS news and they refuse point blank to report on paedophile rings currently KNOWN to be operating in Scotland through the family court system! SHAME ON YOU, BBC!

17 minutes ago

• 3 weeks later...