Hollie Greig - child abuse cover up

Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members
So, presumably by your criteria, Duane, if Conor Burns doesn't throw his weight behind this campaign next time you write to him he is a paedophilia supporter?

It's not my criteria, I've simply quoted what's being said by the lady running the campaign, I do think she needs to be a bit careful what she does choose to publish.

Have you told her this yourself? Don't you think that comments like those completely undermine the entire campaign because, quite frankly, she just comes across as being completely batshit insane and will not be taken seriously by anyone aside from complete morons by coming out with shit like that?

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Conspiracy nut is fine, Duane, but you're actually helping promote a guy who's fucked up Hollie and her mother as badly as the imaginary paedo-ring. Your doo-gooding, and those like you, is extending their nightmare.

Conspiracy nut is fine, Duane, but you're actually helping promote a guy who's fucked up Hollie and her mother as badly as the imaginary paedo-ring. Your doo-gooding, and those like you, is extending their nightmare.

Presumably you mean Hollie and Anne's nightmare? The police are continuing to harass them and Robert Green doesn't get an easy time himself. Hollie has personally expressed she is pleased people are trying to help. All 3 are brave people. Anne and Hollie could have chose to emigrate but they haven't, they've moved to Shropshire and still being harassed. So you mean people like myself doing their bit is encouraging the police, council etc to continue with their intimidation? Or have I missed understood your point?

Edited by Dynamite Duane

The police are NOT harassing them, Duane, they're trying to stop Robert Green harassing them! I believe they had to be taken into protective custody at one point.

Hollie has a mental age of, what, 7? She has no idea what's going on around her, and I feel incredibly sorry for her. Her mother and Robert Green should have the decency to stop involving her in their weirdness.

Here's what the BBC reporter himself had to say:

I have been involved in some of the biggest investigations into corruption, racism, murder and child sex abusers broadcast in the UK over the past ten years of my career, and the suggestion that I would be complicit in a cover up of important journalism is insulting and deeply misguided.

Sorry but how can you prove the police and authorities haven't harassed them? That is your opinion as opposed to what's been reported.

I'd liked to believe this isn't true as much as anybody but there is so much to this story to dismiss everything. It has yet to be explained why Hollie was awarded money despite no conviction of anyone. Why did her father and brother leave the country if both were innocent of sexual abuse or involvement of the death of Roy Greig?

Edited by Dynamite Duane

Please just read the article I have posted above. It takes you through the case point by point, comparing the allegations against the evidence being put forward.

Please, please take the time to absorb some of this before you post in this thread again.

• Moderators
Please just read the article I have posted above. It takes you through the case point by point, comparing the allegations against the evidence being put forward.

Please, please take the time to absorb some of this before you post in this thread again.

And Duane, bearing in mind your infuriating habit of sidestepping rebuttals, as well as the recent trend for you infecting other threads with your tinfoil hat nonsense, I may or may not issue a hefty suspension should your next post in this thread fail to respond to the article Loki has linked to above. Read it carefully, and let us know why you choose to not believe it.

I'm The Man, see. Abusing power all the live-long day.

lizard-321.gif

Edited by Woyzeck

Sorry but how can you prove the police and authorities haven't harassed them? That is your opinion as opposed to what's been reported.

I'd liked to believe this isn't true as much as anybody but there is so much to this story to dismiss everything. It has yet to be explained why Hollie was awarded money despite no conviction of anyone. Why did her father and brother leave the country if both were innocent of sexual abuse or involvement of the death of Roy Greig?

I'd say the more pertanent question is 'How can you prove the police and authorities have harassed them?'

We have an age old principle in UK Law called 'innocent until proven guilty'. It protects individuals from having to defend themselves from wild allegations, in this case of particular severity.

This forum is full of light-hearted japes, larking about and general clartary, but this is getting pretty serious, pretty fast. You are accusing people of heinous crimes without foundation, and have crossed the lines of libellous behaviour. My advice to you is to stop, you and your fellow witch-hunters are going to land yourself in some pretty hot water, and rightly so.

It is beyond comprehension that your view on society seems to be 'I can't prove this action has taken place, but because I can concieve that it may have, I demand proof that it hasn't'. It boggles the mind that you fail to see the dangerously flawed logic you seem to consistently apply on this issue.

Really, this has no place on this forum, I suggest you find somewhere else to fire off your brain-washed, ill thought out propaganda.

Edited by Family Guy PMSL