Hollie Greig - child abuse cover up

Dynamite Duane

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Duane, bearing in mind your infuriating habit of sidestepping rebuttals, as well as the recent trend for you infecting other threads with your tinfoil hat nonsense, I may or may not issue a hefty suspension should your next post in this thread fail to respond to the article Loki has linked to above. Read it carefully, and let us know why you choose to not believe it.

That's a bit harsh. If you want to pull him up, at least do it for something that warrants it.

• Paid Members
And Duane, bearing in mind your infuriating habit of sidestepping rebuttals, as well as the recent trend for you infecting other threads with your tinfoil hat nonsense, I may or may not issue a hefty suspension should your next post in this thread fail to respond to the article Loki has linked to above. Read it carefully, and let us know why you choose to not believe it.

That's a bit harsh. If you want to pull him up, at least do it for something that warrants it.

Bullshit David, for once I welcome the heavy handed modding :p Duane has not backed anything up in this thread and it's been a joke for pages on pages now, nothing will be learnt from this so we at least can get a decent answer out of him that way.

I FOOKIN LARVE LIZARDS

• Paid Members

If you start banning and suspending people for not backing up their views and backtracking out of potential arguments then half the football posters would be out on their ear. Mind you, Woyzeck would like that an' all. Duane's a total pillock and some of the things he comes out with really do make you genuinely question his sanity - not something that I'm saying flippantly at all, he has occasionally made me worried that he's a proper mental. But he doesn't deserve a ban.

If you start banning and suspending people for not backing up their views and backtracking out of potential arguments then half the football posters would be out on their ear. Mind you, Woyzeck would like that an' all. Duane's a total pillock and some of the things he comes out with really do make you genuinely question his sanity - not something that I'm saying flippantly at all, he has occasionally made me worried that he's a proper mental. But he doesn't deserve a ban.

Surely at some point though it becomes akin to trolling? Making contentious statements with no attemp to debate them in a reasonable way especially when, as Sickboy pointed out, it's not just confined to a single thread but actually starting to derail other legitimate threads.

Edited by organizedkaos

• Paid Members

Surely at some point though it becomes akin to trolling? Making contentious statements with no attemp to debate them in a reasonable way especially when, as Sickboy pointed out, it's not just confined to a single thread but actually starting to derail other legitimate threads.

Don't get me wrong - his posting in other threads has been manipulative and if he continued that then he deserves everything he gets. But as long as he keeps his nonsense consigned to this thread then I don't think he's doing any harm. I don't he's trolling - he really is that much of an imbecile. Plus, with Steveo having disappeared we'd be without a resident conspiracy mong to bat around :(

So we can condone bullying or ban a legit spacker? We can't win.

Legit sex offenders are ok, why not legit spackers?

I'd like to see Duane address the points made though, then get rid of him :thumbsup: (I jest of course, I think he will have a full on breakdown at some point but banning him from here might be a small, contributing factor towards it and where is the fun in that if we can't read about it on here?)

• Paid Members
So we can condone bullying or ban a legit spacker? We can't win.

Who's talking about bullying?

Plus, with Steveo having disappeared we'd be without a resident conspiracy mong to bat around :(

You!

I think there's a marked difference between taking the piss out of someone for daft views in one thread and bullying them, Rick. I mean, are you being bullied in the football thread? ;)

• Paid Members
I think there's a marked difference between taking the piss out of someone for daft views in one thread and bullying them, Rick. I mean, are you being bullied in the football thread? ;)

Yep, all the time. You rotten bastards.

I wasn't completely serious about the bullying. However, there comes a point when you need to decide whether Duane is actually mental, in which case allowing him to post just so people can respond to his stupidity over and over again isn't really helpful, or he's an ignorant trolling twat who should be forcefully made to fuck off and post elsewhere.