Hollie Greig - child abuse cover up

Dynamite Duane

Not all of us view discussion forums as a place to debate and argue.

:laugh:

Some just want to... read the general opinion of a populace.

I've not read the whole thread

You really are a thick, ill-bred twat who's opinion counts for nothing. And that's my tuppence.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

Yes, if only we had more posters like Aaron round here to pop into a thread, talk complete gibberish, and then promptly fuck off before anyone can rightly take him to task on his drivel. That would make a corking discussion forum.

• Paid Members

Isn't Aaron's post meant to be a satirical send up of those that post blindly and without listening to other people? He ticked the box for every stereotypical response.

If it's not, should I feel bad for laughing at it?

Wasn't the compensation for the (alleged) abuse by someone in her family - who subsequently legged it abroad - and completely unrelated to the allegations that she's been systematically abused by a Paedophile ring since?

It needs to be clarified what the compensation was for exactly.

Whilst searching for something unrelated I found this interview with Hollie, her mother Anne and Robert Green on the Rich D Hall's programme. It's under an hour long, shown in 3 parts. This was recorded Spring 2010, before the general elections and before the talk I went to with Robert Green in Bournemouth.

Hollie on Richplanet

Edited by Dynamite Duane

The interview starts with a spaceship floating into view, and a zoom into the spaceship revealing the host sitting in a cheap scifi set in front of a greenscreened Earth from orbit whilst shitty electronic music played.

At the point, they could have revealed the 2nd coming of Jesus and I wouldn't have believed it.

It's shit like this that makes me so angry with Robert Green and those others who have been taking advantage of Hollie and Anne. Any possible credence their case might have had is destroyed by its association with such obvious lunatics as Mr Rich of Richplanet. We're talking about allegations of child molestation, and he's dicking around with Star Trek toys.

• Paid Members

Christ, that was funny as fuck. Three things I particularly like about it:-

1) The picture of Bill Hicks on the table. I'm sure he would be fucking delighted to be associated with these idiots.

2) The fact that they didn't have enough room on the sofa for Green so they had stick him on some crappy old stool they probably found in the airing cupboard. It reminded me of Rick having to sit on the rickety chair in The Young Ones.

3) The make-up lady has somehow managed to make Rich look WORSE than he usually does.

The interview starts with a spaceship floating into view, and a zoom into the spaceship revealing the host sitting in a cheap scifi set in front of a greenscreened Earth from orbit whilst shitty electronic music played.

At the point, they could have revealed the 2nd coming of Jesus and I wouldn't have believed it.

It's shit like this that makes me so angry with Robert Green and those others who have been taking advantage of Hollie and Anne. Any possible credence their case might have had is destroyed by its association with such obvious lunatics as Mr Rich of Richplanet. We're talking about allegations of child molestation, and he's dicking around with Star Trek toys.

Yeah, who's decision was it to appear on something like that? Are they hoping to gain some sort of credibility for their story?

Christ, that was funny as fuck. Three things I particularly like about it:-

1) The picture of Bill Hicks on the table. I'm sure he would be fucking delighted to be associated with these idiots.

2) The fact that they didn't have enough room on the sofa for Green so they had stick him on some crappy old stool they probably found in the airing cupboard. It reminded me of Rick having to sit on the rickety chair in The Young Ones.

3) The make-up lady has somehow managed to make Rich look WORSE than he usually does.

I don't think Rich has a make-up lady, he is the make-up lol

There's an episode on the site showing how cheaply the studio is made and his pet rabbit pisses on the desk.

Edited by Dynamite Duane

Yeah, who's decision was it to appear on something like that? Are they hoping to gain some sort of credibility for their story?

They're hardly going to appear on prime-time Sky News or Panorama when the mainstream media outlets been advised not to touch the story due to a D Notice, this is mentioned in the interview. Regardless of poor production values the programme gives you the story so far (Spring 2010) in under an hours viewing.

Anyway thought I'd post the video since you can hear their story by them as opposed hearing 2nd hand information. You can also judge Anne and Robert's body language, to decide whether they are honest and decent people or attention seekers making it up and exploiting Hollie.

Edited by Dynamite Duane

Wasn't the compensation for the (alleged) abuse by someone in her family - who subsequently legged it abroad - and completely unrelated to the allegations that she's been systematically abused by a Paedophile ring since?

Hi Digby,

Loki sent me this regards the compensation awarded to Hollie Greig. It doesn't clarify what the compensation was for or even that Hollie was a victim of abuse or indeed a victim of crime at all. Have a look when you a get a moment, it might help make it easier to understand.

The Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority makes payments out to those affected by crime or criminal activity. The payment to Hollie Greig in no way indicates a presumption that she actually WAS a victim of abuse or indeed a victim of crime at all.

Here is a letter from the Crown Prosecution to one of the guys who was investigating on behalf of the Hollie campain:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_9NU5fJ7cJ3Q/SwjB...g/s1600/Z3a.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_9NU5fJ7cJ3Q/SwjB...s/s1600/Z3B.jpg

On the second page, you'll see this stated. The quality of evidence needed to win compensation is far less than required for an actual prosecution. Perhaps they believed enough of what you've been accepting as fact to feel she deserved some compensation. I don't think anyone would dispute that she deserves compensation over this one way or another.